UEFA Champions League 2016/17 1st Knockout Round Draw

I can only think of Manchester United in 2012/13.

1 Like

Haha English pundits are clueless.

Monaco and Sevilla will both have very good chances of knocking out City and Leicester

1 Like

the week has out tuesday 14TH lunchtime back thursday 16TH !

They really need to get rid of all the draw restrictions in the ro16 because this is getting ridiculous now how likely the same match ups every year are. Absolutely bored of facing them.

4 Likes

Wow you move quick :laughing:

Actually u might be right we could play the week after that …DOH ! Im sweating on it now ,its done !

1 Like

Steve Mcmanaman:
Arsenal will have to utilise Ozil and Sanchez to beat Bayern.

12 Likes

That’s what we got wrong against them before. Cheers Steve-o. Hope Wenger sees that.

1 Like

No lahm
Rivery5 robben are done
Costa and Coman are not in class of ribery and robben

We wont have bendtner,Sanogo,Arteta,Flamini,Per.

Be positive guys. I think we will do them.

Santi might be back, it would be -massive- for us vs Bayern. Absolutely massive. Thinking of stereotypical opponents, Bayern is the team where Santi compared to our other midfielders makes the most difference in my head.

Also, since we last met they’ve been in slight decline while we have improved significantly. Not sure if it is enough to close the gap but worth clinging on to.

Lol that’s on a par with most of Michael Owen’s quotes. The best one being that to win you have to score more goals than the other team. If only the managers had such wisdom…

1 Like

Definitively agree with this. The whole draw restirction is making the RO16 tie so tedious. Barcelona - Real Madrid/Seville, Atletico/Real, Arsenal/Man City etc are far exciting than the current set up.

Legitimately never been less enthused looking ahead to a Round of 16 Champions League Tie.

1 Like

Why? Where is he?

I guess the one positive is that given that we are likely to lose, Chelsea having been more rested compared to us will be less of a problem, assuming we are still in the title race.

I thought he retired from club football as well. My bad.

Maybe he did! I’m not sure actually?

No, Lahm still plays. Until 2018.

He won’t play as a full back against us. If he does then happy days.

You’re ok! I just wondered how you got the date so quick :open_mouth: Arsenal official doesn’t have and I went on the BBC date after you said! Bit of a guess too as they went for the Wednesday game in the first week for the home game, so guessed maybe at the Tuesday game in the second week for the away :grimacing:

Either way my boyfriend almost got the sack for booking it up under major stress :laughing: Four returns at around ÂŁ120-ish, not as good as yours but better than what it will be now even as I type