UEFA Champions League 2016/17 1st Knockout Round Draw

with teh first 4 goals for Arsenal London coming before half time, then Bayern control the 2nd half completely, then Laurent Lolo Koscielny gets the 5th in 90+1, leaving that OH SO TENSE FINISH (that isn’t that tense, because they have about 1 minute to hold out).

2 Likes

Basically if we dont score over there we’re fucked.

1 Like

It’s been like this for at least 5 years now hasn’t it.

had we finished 2nd we’d have drawn Barca anyway, PSG did

Times like this I’m glad I don’t pay BT money to subscribe to this BS. :sleeping::sleeping:

Ffs how boring. Not even whinging because they’re one of the better sides in Europe, I’d have rather drawn Real Madrid just for the sake of some fucking variety.

7 Likes

Not even remotely fixed, there are only 16 teams in the draw and at least half of them are European behemoths, what do you expect

Put a tenner on Arsenal to draw Bayern. Nice 50 quid there. So fucking predictable.

1 Like

Absolute yawn fest.

Honestly though, If we knock Bayern Munich out that would be so bloody awesome.

I mean we won’t…but if we do…We’ll be so pumped and then finish 2nd in the league.

The one thing I will say is that this is our best chance to knock them out any of the times we’ve faced them. This is the best side we’ve had in years and its their worse in 4 or 5, not even top in a shit league and outclassed by Atletico.

Seville and Leicester is a great draw for both sides really, as both are pretty vulnerable at the moment. Atlético Madrid lucked out the most against a struggling Levekusen

Sevilla should smoke them over two legs though. Napoli/Real is great, Benfica/Dortmund is great, Porto/Juventus also great and then last but not least, Farcelona/PSG.

Epic.

Fucking boring, just a rigged competition. At least give us Real Madrid for something different FFS.

booked the flight 73 quid on sleazyjet !

1 Like

The official twitter accounts are just as fed up :joy:

1 Like

Er, the date hasn’t been confirmed yet?! :smile:

This shit is as predictable as milan - Barcellona

Never has a tie between two top teams been so underwhelming.

2 Likes

When’s the last time Real were drawn with a top side prior to the semi finals when there are only top sides left?

1 Like

According to the pundits, apparently City are “cracking open the champagne” at getting Monaco. These pundits watched City lately?