Sam Lollardyce

Harsh but fair.

I thought about it and it’s not really entrapment or a set up. I see it as perfectly legit investigative journalism.

Fat Sam should know better than to be dealing with basically unverified strangers on how to profit as England manager and giving them advice on how circumnavigate FA rules on a hot button issue such as 3rd party ownership.

The fact that these people were able to sting him like this is totally unacceptable for a man in his position. No one forced Sam and his team to sit down with these people, no one forced him to give advice on how to undermine FA rules and regulations, I’m glad they’ve brought his behavior to light. His greed got in the way of his common sense and better judgement, it’s cost him big.

2 Likes

Ha.

What a cunt.

1 Like

Dicks out for Fatsambe.

3 Likes

Can someone who understands this topic give me an overview of what its really all about, and some depth as to what the implications are please?

Minus slagging off an employer, of course.

Should probs update the thread title lads :wink:

1 Like

P1 W1 - what a record Fckn bellend :joy::joy::joy:

What a fool.

Swansea,Sunderland,hull sure will give Sam a job

1 Like

Excellent new name for this thread :arteta:

This must be the shortest England tenure ever? What a mess.

£3 million a year and you pull the brown paper bag routine 'Arry would be proud - greedy Fat Sam :joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Not sure whats worse. Allardyce’s saga or the thread title.

1 Like

Maybe a bit naive, but we’re talking here about somebody whose is working in the world of (sports)entertainment. I know there a lot of money involved in this industry, but I couldn’t care less about the exposure of a football manager or other celebrity figures. If they have to use these methods let them expose politicians and others in stead. People who have a real impact on our lives.

England’s shortest serving full-time managers (and the longest)

Name Games in charge Time in charge
Sam Allardyce 1 (2016) 67 days
Steve McClaren 18 (2007-2007) One year, six months, 18 days
Kevin Keegan 18 (1999-2000) One year, seven months, 17 days
Glenn Hoddle 28 (1996-1999) Two years, nine months
Don Revie 29 (1974-1977) Three years, seven days

LONGEST
Walter Winterbottom 139 (1946-1962) 18 years

On the plus side, at least Allardyce can claim he had a 100% win rate with England :wenger:

Basically hes a mouthy cunt and he got fired for it.

1 Like

Can someone call an ambulance for me please.
I ain’t gonna stop laughing until I have a cardiac arrest.
Greedy w4nker.
Who’s gonna want him now?

West Brom when they give Pulls the boot in a few weeks.

Pulis for Ingerrrlaaaand

Is it me or do those Steve McClaren dates not add up?