Sam Lollardyce

England football…what a farce lol.

Fucks sake not this shit again.

You can hate on Allardyce, but he’s a more effective manager than Bruce or Pardew who are probably what we’ll end up with.

Think I might bet on England not making the world cup now

1 Like

Here we go again the whole fucking football world taking the high moral ground.
Blatter was fair game and Alladyce with people, but when St Messi of Catalonia was exposed as a corrupt cunt a collective silence was heard over the world.
Football and ethics do not go together.

3 Likes

yup that sums it up nicely sham thanks sham
! will go down in history with the best win percentage of any Engerlund manager . what a stat that is . wunder and ba

1 Like

Allardyce occupied the one of the most high profile positions in world sport - there more than enough public interest there that makes this a justifiable investigation in order to inform.

If the focus on this investigation was his private life or even his comments about the previous management no one would have cared. What killed him was the comments on 3rd party ownership which were in direct contrast to established FA policy on the issue which made his position untenable

8 other EPL managers named for taking bungs.

Only eight?

Would explain Wenger’s consistent bottling when we’re in with a chance.

That would be,

Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp

Football is consequential really. It’s all about the money.

They didn’t just set out to get Sam in this way, it was part of an undercover investigation into corruption in football, a worthwhile pursuit for journalists. The main aim wasn’t to get Fat Sam to say some stupid stuff, that was just an interesting story that came about through the wider investigation.

I support any journalists trying to uncover corruption in English football. If it exists, which it surely does, it needs to be exposed.

1 Like

C’mon Scotland! Time to top the group while Southgate is in charge :santi2:

1 Like

I know the British press has a reputation for being brutal but I’ve never seen anything quite like the way its turned on Sam.

Also, big lols at Glen Hoddle being mooted as a possible replacement.

1 Like

Yeah sack someone for something they said and then employ someone you sacked for something they said! Makes complete sense. Oh and add to the fact Hoddle hasnt done a thing in years. Im amazed he still gets mentioned

2 Likes

I don’t think Hoddle should have been sacked in the first place. But when you’re having a dig at your employers, then you’re fucked.

If you intimate that disabled people deserve to be disabled because of something they did in a previous life then I think it’s right that you lose the most high profile job in British sport. The job comes with a responsibility not to say disgusting hurtful things that target the most vulnerable in society.

What’s your justification for thinking he should have been able to keep his job after that?

5 Likes

Can’t believe Hoddle still gets mentioned lol. A decade out of management is a very very long time.

Wenger is the most logical appointment.

I believe a big problem with English players is their tactical deficiency. They don’t have the correct qualities to follow tactical direction.

That is why Wenger is perfect.

We’ve been tactically inept for years no matter which world class players we sign lol.

Wenger for England wouldn’t be a revolution at all.

1 Like

The fact that English players aren’t tactically strong and Wenger isn’t exactly a master tactician (anymore) are the reasons I think they go together perfectly. He has a purist approach that would get the best out of certain players.