Sam Lollardyce

Crazy name crazy guy ! Likes Puffin Whale meat and Icelandic fisse ,too much though !

Donā€™t think its that bad tbh. Not like hes taking bungs, itā€™s just heā€™s a company man now so shouldnā€™t really be talking shit about circumventing rules of the company (well more than rules, its principles). The rest of it - well what kind of man did people think he was? Heā€™s an arrogant cunty oaf. He probably thought he was mugging off some foreign investors.

Sounds like a lot of people are upset that he wanted to earn some cash on the side. Iā€™m sure plenty of people in football do all kinds of international freelance for various things like punditry and after dinner speaking. Sounds like he was after more than just ā€œrule breaking consultantā€.

If they donā€™t sack him Iā€™m sure itā€™ll blow over. Itā€™ll be stupid to sack him at this point if they really think heā€™s the best man for the job.

1 Like

Itā€™s the bit about the FA being driven by money and being idiots for spending so much on Wembley that I think are the most damning part. If anything about this leads to him losing his job itā€™ll be him slagging off his employers.

2 Likes

Yeah heā€™s basically biting the hand that feeds him. How can his job be tenable after that?

Unless theres a clause in his contract that initiates plausable dismissal because of his action, the only thing stopping him getting the sack is if the FA are too tight to pay him off.

Hereā€™s the weird thing though. If Sam acts like this in what is ostensibly a private chat with shady businessmen how did he act when the FA interviewed him behind closed doors? Iā€™m assuming he was his usual persona of retrograde masculinity and weird self aggrandizing. The FA knew what they were getting when they hired him and they hired him anyway.

What did he do?

Played a Sausage roll right wing.

Wenger takes the piss by giving support to Allardyce in the mirror today . Subtle but very Machiavellian ! Love it !

1 Like

Wow Flores really is one to bear a grudge :laughing:

1 Like

Hoping Jose is involved.

2 Likes

Iā€™m praying Jose is involved. Dayam that would be funny! Haha

3 Likes

Ok, i read what he did. What a moron. I donā€™t know how it works in England, but i think he risks a trial.

Is the 7 current prem managers or 7 over the last couple off seasons.

Wonder if Pardew or Rodgers get named in this scandel

Lol it was so weird when people on this site were happy with this appointment when it came down.

2 Likes

Nah he definitely hasnā€™t done anything illegal.

1 Like

Apart from breaching the trades description act in describing himself as a managerā€¦

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/domfifield/status/780829706241318912

What a clown.

1 Like

@Electrifying think we have a good chance of topping this group now :wink:

3 Likes

I kinda feel for the guy tbh - this must be huge embarrassment.

Especially because itā€™s a set up and people actually tried to get a story. Journalists who have to use these tactics should be shot in the head imo.

1 Like