Paris Saint-Germain Vs Arsenal (CL)

Cech,Monreal,Holding ,Mustafi,Bellerin,Coquelin ,Xhaka,Carzola, Elneny,Giroud Sanchez ! A 0-0 draw is fine !

https://twitter.com/AFCPressWatch/status/775293371342589952

All good.

1 Like

Man of Steel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, i saw him in training so he is fine.

Great news. It would be good if Mustafi and Kos can just get a problem-free run for starters, Kos needs to be the one to teach him the details early on.

1 Like

Shit boring draw is my prediction. I’ll
Probably be asleep by the 30th minute.

Buzzing! CL night.

4 Likes

Really hope we can get a positive result in this game as its the sort of result that could give the confidence to go on a good run of form in the league.

1 Like

Livescore predicts these line-ups:

3 or 4 nil to PSG

PSG have the Ox equivalent in Lucas. I wish to see how he performs.

I have a feeling PSG will get their shit together for the CL, so it could be tricky night for us.

It’ll be a fairly tight game, but think PSG will edge us by a goal or two.

Really hope we don’t stand off Motta & Verratti if we give them time on the ball we’re fucked

1 Like

Will surely see one of Coquelin or Elneny starting tonight to provide extra defensive stability.

A draw here would be very good. Hardest game in the group out of the way for us.

1 Like

Walcott to terrorise PSG tonight in classic Europeans have no idea how to deal with him fashion before turning out a 1/10 performance this weekend.

4 Likes

Im stuck in geneva back in london in time 4 the game hopefully .last time at psg we drew i think cambell scored and jensen shut down ginola time flies .gutted not to be in Paris .COYG

Who are we going to start tonight? Cech or Ospina?

Surely it’s gonna be Cech

Yeah I hope we don’t fuck around with keeper choice like we did last season, it cost us dearly.

As for tonight, I think we can come away from Paris with a draw, which would be good enough for me. 1-1.

also @Mysty

I really hope so… we are not in the position to give Cech a “rest” at this moment.