Paris Saint-Germain Vs Arsenal (CL)

I can’t help but be excited for the Champions League, despite us following the same routine most years. Glad we got something different in the group stage this time around.

Going for a 2-1 win to arsenal

Yeah, he is so shit P.S.G. won’t expect it :wenger:

Giroud not starting today

https://twitter.com/mohamedbouhafsi/status/775727803102797824

Lucas!!!

2 Likes

RMC is actually going with Alexis upfront.

Yay!

Hmm, not convinced by Sanchez up front. Has never really impressed there in the past. Don’t know how to feel about this at all.

Agree. I think Giroud would have been our best option by a bit, this makes me a bit nervous. Also not too impressed by Alexis up front in the past (at Arsenal). Is Perez a better choice adding that we then also have Alexis right where he should be? Or is Perez tired still? Is Theo up front actually the best play here? I’d take a draw even more now.

Theo not even on bench

Giroud should play up front against Hull when we’ll be camped in their box the whole game. Theo or Perez up front against PSG, when we’ll probably be playing on the break quite a bit.

Is this a dream? :grinning:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! :facepalm:

1 Like

Oh for FUCKS sake. Ospina?! Where is Xhaka??? WTF.

2 Likes

That’s one retarded line-up.

3 Likes

Oxlade fucking Chamberlain.:tired_face: What a way to disappear all excitement of this match. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Edit just seen no Xhaka either wtf is Arsene doing? WHY DID YOU SIGN HIM IF YOU NEVER FUCKING PLAY HIM :rage:

2 Likes

3-0 PSG.

1 Like

Maybe they will rotate, Lucas can be CF and sanchez move to the wing etc…maybe that is the plan so PSG will not know who the CF is going to be. With Giroud everyone knows he is the CF, but who do they pick up out of Sanchez or Perez it makes the defense a bit more nervous because you can’t identify who the striker is meant to be, maybe that is plan…who knows

Perez isn’t starting

There’s not a soul out there that would have predicted that line up. Really cant see us winning this one at all.