Jeff Reine-Adelaide

I’m the same, I don’t know why we sold him as he looked impressive when I saw him play in friendlies.

2 Likes

Emery basically told him to F off.

“I would like to speak a little less of Arsenal. I was young. It was complicated," he told Goal in an exclusive interview. "There was so much competition that it was difficult to get into the coach’s line-up.

"He [Emery] told me that the club did not rely too much on me.”

Surprised here . I thought this kid was meant to be another one for the ‘future’
What a summer transfer window this is going to be .

Hoping we get a percent of that

TBH he didn’t have what it took to play across our front line or midfield. He looked well out of his depth when he did play. But maybe he could of been converted to a fullback, which we do need.

Arsenal really needs a farm their players out to a specific league/club like what Chelsea do with Vitesse. They are constantly gaining little or no value on their youngsters and the minute they step out the door and start playing for a proper club, their value quadruples. Can only assume we’re in for a decent cut when Reine is eventually sold.

Afobe, Bennacer, Hayden, Malen, Reine-Adelaide and Gnabry.
Bielik, Nketiah, Nelson, Saka, Smith-Rowe, Amaechi and Willock will soon join that evergrowing list of youngsters that Arsenal get peanuts for. Wilshere and Ramsey kind of count too.

Compare that with Liverpool who got over £40m collectively for Solanke, Danny Ward (£12.5m goalkeeper which is probably more than we got collectively for the 6 youngsters listed above) and Jordan Ibe. What is this witchcraft ffs?

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with us getting rid of him. We shouldn’t be holding onto players that aren’t showing promise coming up to the age of 20. We have done that too much in the past.

We need more youngsters like Guendouzi who can show they are able to play in the Prem at the age of 19-20. That’s the benchmark for us. Cream of the crop only.

7 Likes

Cream of the crop youngsters used to mean Anelka, Henry, Cashley, RVP, Fabregas and Reyes. Now it means Girlydouzi

1 Like

That’s when our club was at the top.

Now they want to go City and Chelsea for moolah.

3 Likes

We’re kind of behind Wolves and Leicester picking up top talents too.

Apt

There’s literally no evidence to suggest this. We have a vast array of talent in our youth teams.

Another kid Wenger spotted huh? Damn he wasted so much money on dross didn’t he lulululzzz

1 Like

Let’s see if any of ‘youth talent’ actually make it into the actual first team. Meanwhile Leicester are picking up Tielemans, Chilwell and discovered Kante and Mahrez. Wolves picking up the likes of Neves and Jota. Meanwhile our current youth talents are Girldouzzi and Iwobi

Guendouzi and AMN are potential world beaters if handled correctly.

1 Like

Guendouzi’s a potential world beater.

1 Like

We should have been all over Tielemans and Neves… where did they get Chilwell from?

Chilwell is a product of their academy

1 Like

Yeah I thought so… so they didn’t really “pick him up” but the point still stands… they have done some nice business picking up young talent without paying insane fees.

And Tielemens is on loan :roll_eyes:

Is he fuck?