Arsène Wenger

Maybe, maybe not, if everything played out exactly the same except a more risponsible player was running into that ball that Sanchez headed and then fell over they would have chested it down and kept possession and the game ends 3-2

They equalised in the 71st minute, you’ve followed Arsenal for years and years, what on earth makes you think that if Sanchez hadn’t given the ball away then and we didn’t concede as a result we couldn’t have still conceded in 20 whole minutes?!

We have tossed away greater margins with less of a match to play, and there’s a very definite chance that we still would have done. There’s little reason to think that the dropped points are just due to that mistake, we’re so porous at the back that a quality attack like Liverpool feasibly could have still scored again. If Sanchez had done that in the 87th minute, sure, you can give him the majority of the blame.

I think most of us understand why you’re being harsh on Sanchez, most of us are pretty fucking unhappy with him right now, but you’re possibly getting a little wild with your criticism of him at times

1 Like

Because we didn’t concede again in the next 20 minutes, If sanchez dosent give the ball away their but everything else plays out in the way it did we win 3-2

Obviously it’s not quite that simple but having a player that is prone to giving the ball away and doing dumb shit in bad possitions is definately isn’t what you want when trying to hold on to a lead

Obviously the dropped points arnt due to that mistake alone but once your in the position we were in giving away the ball like that in disgraceful from him

You can’t say that because if it was still 3-2 Liverpool would have thrown even more caution to the wind so it changes everything about the game, we could have scored a 4th or they very much still could have equalised.

Sliding Doors…

1 Like

I’m not sure liverpool we going for the 4th and less once they had equalised to be honest, it’s not like they were happy with the draw

:joy::joy: Yes Paddy finish the fraud

7 Likes

He wanna be Pep!

No one doubts Wenger is a great and lovely person :slight_smile:

Yeah - he is at or near the very top to have a long dinner over wine and discuss football… still adore the man and what he has done for AFC and what he represents, but he should have gone 2-4 years ago.

1 Like

Yeah, i meant him as person, not as manager :wink:

1 Like

He is still a great manager.
I hope he says fuck it in his last season, goes all out & show the Wengerball again.

Great human maybe but no longer a great manager in the least.

The story above is a very nice one indeed, however, it doesn’t change the fact he should’ve done the right thing and stepped down ages ago.

6 Likes

Don’t trigger me on Christmas.

1 Like

That was interesting, and I of course could do some further reading, but it offered zero insight into what he actually stands for.

I appreciate the tune if nothing else. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Like replacing Ashley Cole with Gael Clichy” < Lyrical genius on display.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/946156027774353408

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: Sickening properganda about our glorious leader

1 Like

No one believes him anymore.

1 Like

0% chance we sign anyone. Will close all transfer rumour threads to protect you delicate flowers from getting your hopes up.

4 Likes