Arsène Wenger

I don’t think most of us have any illusions that we will win the league anytime soon when competing against teams guided by Conte, Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp and Poch.

But, for heaven’s sake, Wenger is out of ideas and has been for a decade now. A new top of the line manager will at least make us play attractive football again and give these pansies a kick up their arse.

Yeah Arsene the BritishCore has been an overwhelming success, keep them all into their 30s at all costs

2 Likes

One of the key reasons why he needs to leave, he simply does not learn from past mistakes.

The British core project has not been a success but you know what? Let’s keep them/tie them all down to new contracts anyway, doesn’t matter that they’re mostly average squad players at best.

The word delusional does not even begin to describe his base state of mind.

4 Likes

The quotes on Ox are unbelievable tbh. Time to be afraid very afraid.

2 Likes

This is why it’s pointless for him to stay. He might replace Alexis and convince Ozil to stay (still not sure with his comments in that mail article though) but he’ll never make the wholesale changes needed because he loves these guys and hates change. He picks players that are playing shit and more worryingly he identifies weaknesses, tries a bit to fix them then fails and is happy to continue.

Remember when he chased Lars Bender and failed, tried to get Vertonghen before that to play DM, we were linked to more but then signed nobody until he got Flamini and recalled Coquelin who did nothing that no other 10-15m DM wouldn’t have done but he was happy to continue with that weakness rather than take a chance on a signing.

11 Likes

I wonder if Wenger would have the same view on several players if the board/ Ownership put him under serious pressure to win things.

Dare I say it I wouldn’t mind if he stays if he wins FA Cup.

1 Like

What’s the point.
He has only got to the semi finals because we beat two non league teams to get there.

He has won the FA Cup before, but he hasn’t got any better in the PL, and we have stagnated and gone backwards.
In fact, if he hadn’t have won the FA Cup, it might have made him a bit more pro active in the transfer market and less reliant on consistently inadequate players.
All it did was paper over the cracks.

Anyway, to win it would mean we will have to beat Man City and Chelsea or spurs.
Since when do we beat two top teams in a row.

Man U have won the League Cup and will probably win the Europa League and qualify for the CL, and their supporters won’t consider that a great season.
So why should we consider winning the FA Cup and not qualifying for the CL any reason for Wenger to sign a new contract?

3 Likes

Bollocks. Cruyff has invented Barca’s style :facepalm:

Lose tonight and we are 14 points behind Spurs in early April, Be careful what you wish for some say lol.

1 Like

GO OUT, FFS!

Brings on Flamini to add insult to injury.

1 Like

Fucking go you arrogant bastard.

You don’t love this club. If you do you would have the decency to leave.

5 Likes

Need to force him out of the club with force. We have come to this.

4 consecutive away defeats in the League for the first time in his Tenure, scoring 3 and conceding 12 in the process.

I reckon the players are backstabbing him, I know we are shit, but with this calibre of players I know they can do better…I feel they are doing the same thing that Leicester and chavski players are doing but all the while saying to the press how much they love him. I think these players are a bunch of cunts in all.

Wenger is a spiteful fucker though and very controlling he should have announced a long time ago his decision and for this I will never forgive him, I don’t care about fucking legacies etc he knows what is going on with the fans and how the club is struggling but he still is playing mind games FUCK YOU, just fuck off already you selfish arrogant spiteful motherfucker!

1 Like

What a pathetic end for such an iconic manager.

Can’t believe he let it all come to this.

6 Likes

Its not the end yet. Minimum 2 more years.

3 Likes

I want to hear something from the AKBs on how Wenger is still good for this job, and he deserves to get an extension to turn things around.
Come on, AKBs.

1 Like