Arsène Wenger

After that pathetic performance the least Arsene owes us now is an apology and a fucking announcement on his future!

I swear I saw a slight grin on his face after the third goal.

1 Like

Has he resigned yet?

ask ty, sure he will say something ‘i will always respect the manager’ fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking hell that is like i will always respect my friend no matter how often he punches me in the face and breaks my jaw

“We’ve fallen from our Top 4 glory. The best thing for Arsenal now is unity and continuity. Arsene Wenger is the right man to get us back into the top 4.”

Or some shit like that? :arteta:

2 Likes

People on that show should never be used as a reference here; embarrassing.

Oh Wenger!

A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that
Music used to make me smile…

Have you had enough of Wenger yet ? I seem to remember you being pretty staunch in defence of him ?

Wenger’s ex-wife should be the new owner and CEO of the board, at least she had the guts to dump Wenger and asked for a change.
Fucking Kroenke and Gazidis just have no balls to do anything.

7 Likes

Savage lol

I have had 3 separate #wengerin messages from friends this morning

Clueless.

From the board, to the manger and down to the players.

This is what Wenger remaining at the helm looks like guys, a team with no direction, fighting spirit or inspiration in sight, there’s no structure in place if key individuals such as Sanchez do not perform and it shows time and time again.

I’ve read on here that with Wenger gone we could end up like Everton, despite that being nonsense at least they know what the fuck they’re doing when they step on the pitch. I’m so disillusioned with this club and I don’t seem to be in the minority, it’s just incredibly painful watching us butchering the word football with a bunch of scrubs and a manager that has more to say to the officials than he does his own players.

11 Likes

Just please please FUCK OFF

3 Likes

It’s all really embarrassing. Just glad I stopped worrying about this shite a couple seasons ago. Nothing has changed. But the rest around us has gotten better and we are where we are because it’s as good as it will get under Arse Wenga.

I’ve just spoke to my dear ol’dad who is 88 years old and he turned it off as it made him feel physically sick seeing such a disgusting performance.
He actually said that he possibly won’t ever see Arsenal winning another title in his lifetime.
That is terrible.

1 Like

I probably wont see another Arsenal Title winning team in my lifetime and I’m only 30.

4 Likes

Jesus that’s savage but i had to laugh

Beat the bastard up!

1 Like

2 Likes

I defended Wenger on the basis of results and progression.

No longer is he producing results, so no longer do I want him to stay as manager.

I think it would do him good to step away from Football for a while; I think he should be the Le Bleus manager for the next decade, I genuinely think he could bring World Cup glory to France.

oh don’t be that guy.

1 Like

How.

It’s a sad state of affairs it has all come to this. Hopefully he somehow fails to sign an extension or god knows how much more toxic things will become.

1 Like