Arsène Wenger

Even though Bayern aren’t playing 4-3-3 it was imperative we played three in the middle, Wenger is clueless won’t do jack shit for us now and won’t do jack shit for us in the future.

1 Like

L
E
A
V
E

L
E
A
V
E

L
E
A
V
E

L
E
A
V
E

L
E
A
V
E

4 Likes

I’m starting to think we deserve a statue more than him for having to put up with the last fucking decade.

5 Likes

This guy is so finished, really hope we finish 6th so he surely knows its time to fuck off.

1 Like

Bye bye

Arsène, if you’re reading this, I put a lot of work in for you back in the day, all pro bono. But I’d like to cash in a bit now. In return I’d be massively obliged if you left this summer and took Flamini, Sinclair, Ramsey, Gibbs, and Gabriel with you.

Ta.

Love,
Cuéllar

He can take everybody, but Koscielny and Ozil, with him.

The Wenger vanity project must end.

1 Like

At least wait for the match to finish guys lol

1 Like

If this guy is not embarrassed after yet another shambolic performance then he really has some very very thick skin that even crocs would be jealous of.

3 Likes

Sorry Wenger, if you don’t go out on a high, then you will go out on a low.

1 Like

He’s bound to come out with we should have been 3-1 up at half time… and then he’ll blame the fans…

Time has well and truly run out.

I think even he will realise he has to leave.

1 Like

‘‘A team are a reflection of their manager’’

Never a truer word.

5 Likes

I wonder what @BigWeng_4LYFE @Kaner and @Trion have to say about this. I’m sure they’ll still say he needs a new deal and a bit more time to turn it around.

5 Likes

Chelsea will lose points and we will have a winning streak?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wenger just texted me and said he thinks you’re a knob.

6 Likes

Nothing will change while this man is in charge. Allegri was the name, but he’s been making noises about remaining in Turin for years.

“We still have plenty to play for”.

1 Like

Times up lad

1 Like