Arsène Wenger

The annual top 4 trophy, is still very realistic.
Also the FA cup.

4 Likes

The F.A. Cup+4th spot would be celebrated like winning the Champions League.

@Trion is having one of his conveniently timed “I’ve got more important shit in my life” episodes at the moment

4 Likes

Arsene. Im still your biggest fan. But, man. Please don’t sign it.

Also can i just say. Ospina did not play bad.

@SRCJJ you have been Cech’s most vocal opposition on this forum and just want to say nothing about today changes that. I hope the rest of the fanbase and this forum see that.

2 Likes

Mate. Dont be that guy. Trion is die hard arsenal. Might be something serious if he isnt posting…

Ospina played brilliantly for a keeper on the wrong end of a 5-1 scoreline

4 Likes

He’s done it before, also coinciding with bad patches

How does one even try to start justifying a new deal for him? He’s got no excuses for the past three years now and has been consistently underperforming with the talent he has at his disposal. He has to go now. He just has to. Even the most ardent and vocal supporters have turned against the idea of having him sign again. I can easily see a huge deal being made if he signs the contract. I trust he has the wisdom to foresee that.

1 Like

I know i know. Just trying to hold it all together.

Don’t think I’ve emotionally invested in a ‘big’ game for years now. It’s just not worth going through all that crap when the outcome is the same disappointment 95% of the time. The ‘big’ games have turned into ‘we don’t play today’ games.

That I can’t look forward to my loved club playing ‘big’ games fucking sucks. We just lost 5-1 at Bayern, I feel nothing! Change needed.

11 Likes

Even Maxi must realise now? Won’t hold my breath though…

1 Like

If he hadn’t done it before, I probably would agree with you.

His ego just make him blind

Lol havent seen @pawan in ages :smile:

I’m sure Maxi will find a way to be positive after his initial knee jerk reaction.

3 Likes

@Maxi_Gooner has actually had his “enough of this shit” moment already and said Wenger should go to be fair to him. He just still stands out as someone willing to defend certain shit

2 Likes

Obviously. @Maxi_Gooner is the ghost of the original @AbouCuellar.

But who gives a fuck. Fucking hell. Is anyone else 5 pints in wondering where the fuck we go from here? @JakeyBoy?

University gets in the middle of everything good, mate. Had to return though. Where else can I have a meltdown over a fucking football club without being embarrassed about it?

3 Likes

Fifth one tonight (plus one bottle while I cooked dinner) lol

3 Likes

He needs to go and if I were him, I would announce the departure tonight. Unfortunately his weakness, and the many players which he bought and trusted depsite they were completely shit, ruined his love story with us.

10 Likes