Arsenal - West Brom (Premier League)

I did say my hate for them was irrational. There is no reason. I just do.

Pretty much what the cunt list is right?

You can put objects or concepts into Room 101, whereas the cunt list only works for people really :slight_smile:

2 Likes

l like West Brom and their Norn Irish players.

2 Likes

But only the Catholic/Protestant players (delete as appropriate)

1 Like

Lots of Arsenal fans hated Stoke before and theyā€™re nothing to us.

[quote=ā€œGunnerGirl, post:66, topic:1055, full:trueā€]
Lots of Arsenal fans hated Stoke before and theyā€™re nothing to us.
[/quote]But Stoke generally are a nothing club to us. Itā€™s only when we travel to their place, suddenly a big deal is made. The stupid Ramsey leg breaking incident suddenly gave them an extra reason to be even more cuntish towards us, so thatā€™s why thereā€™s some hate there.

West Brom thereā€™s nothing to get angry with them. Infact, still grateful their keeper had a total mare against on the final day that secured us 3rd place above Spurs a few seasons ago :sweat_smile:

This is a reason in itself. They are just so pointless. Imagine being from there and having to support them. They are not even good at being rubbish. They are just nothing. Yeah I have no idea why I dislike them, itā€™s weird. Iā€™m weird.

Marton Fulop. Only game he ever played for WBA in the Premier League and it was a complete disaster for them.

RIP.

2 Likes

West Brom have fucked Spurs twice in recent seasons so their fucking heroes for me.

2012 WBA lose to us on the last day meaning we get third and Spurs get 4th but lose the CL because Chelsea win the CL and get it instead :joy:

Then last season the draw at WHL fucks their title momentum when it was getting scarely close to happening.

No Arsenal fan should ever hate them!

3 Likes

Dont mind West Brom as a club. They actually have some interesting history. Its Pulis whoā€™s the cunt.

1 Like

We donā€™t let Catholics play for Northern Ireland, we force them to play for the Republic.

Harsh but ultimately fair.

1 Like

Plus may be a bit of a twat but I can bring myself to hate him since the Crystambul game.

Coincidence West Brom have a relatively ugly looking squad that plays ugly football.

Will we be seeing this amount of West Brom love if they park the bus v us and get a result? :neutral_face:

Love?

haha people are just saying why itā€™s ridiculous to hate such a nothing club to us in West Brom :joy:

1 Like

Just because they have beat a rival few times doesnā€™t mean I canā€™t dislike them. It could happen to us tomorrow. Reason I hate them is the same reason Arsenal fans hated Stoke a while back, defensive football.

Such a boring team. This thread could have 0 posta and I wouldnā€™t care.

If you remove all the stuff around Ramsey and their subsequent behaviour around I canā€™t say I hate stoke at all. I like the fact that have a distinctive identity and brand, we need tactical pluralism in order to make the league better.

1 Like

If that was the criteria for hating a team, I can only think you never had the pleasure of watching us when Graham was manager.