Arsenal - West Brom (Premier League)

arsenal to win 3-1 time to finish the year in form and carrie it on through 2017

Apparently some of my ancestors are from West Brom so I have a little bit of sympathy for them despite the fact that I canā€™t stand Pulisā€¦ we should win, but havenā€™t been playing great so I expect us to make it more difficult. Edgy 2-1 affair until the end and we pull away 3-1. Possible 1-0 that turns into 2-0.

Still remember than last-ditch tackle by Gobbs. He really saved our Champions League.

I was barely born when he was manager.

1 Like

Pity youd have tasted european success.

Weā€™re going to get that this season, never fear :grin:

For some reason, Iā€™m really not confident about the game tomorrow. Feel like our team donā€™t really give a crap at the moment and itā€™s going to be be a bit of a damp squib. Hope Iā€™m wrong.

Never watch the boxing day game so just hope we win. Wonā€™t be ruining my boxing day anyway! :beers:

How comes Cal?

Never in to watch it!

Same with the NYD game :+1:

ā€˜Tactical pluralismā€™ is such a great phrase. It conveys so much so succinctly.

Am at the outlaws ,tommorow more outlaws arrive for the day here in EC1 . I have enough brussel sprout wind in me to blow west brom back up to birmingham. i think il be going !

2 Likes

Will miss the game as well

Cā€™mon Arsenal! Donā€™t let us down again!

Come on we need a big win over Pulis. His main dress sense on the touchline is a tracksuit, what a scruffy man.

Iā€™ll be watching.

Hope they donā€™t let me down.

1 Like

Fancy way of saying ā€œplan bā€.

Are you watching it? Not confident anymore :poldi:

Got a feeling this will be a cricket score.

Donā€™t start with your predictions. You and @GunnerGirl have jinxed us in the last two weeks :coq:

Wonā€™t be watching but least I get to see the goals as they go in!