Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (PL)

Win you cunts I’m sick of us not beating them.

So looking forward to this one. Getting up early to get to North London a bit before the game to watch it somewhere.
About time we put in a really good showing against this lot, hoping it comes tomorrow!

1 Like

Just thought I’d give you the 7th like for his number. You love twitter more than I love deep house sluts.

2 Likes

Ozil, Sanchez, Walcott = 24 goals

Spurs entire team = 21 goals

:arteta::henry2::giroud::henry::iwobi:

1 Like

So much arrogance before a big game this happened just before manutd last season will you fucking stop it. You’re another to blame if you lose now…

Also Kane and Dembele starting. I expect 1-1.

2 Likes

12 hours out. Bricking it.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed alot of overconfidence too. Let’s hope the players remained grounded

2 Likes

Why all of a sudden did you start referring to Arsenal as “you”? Bruh you post consistently on an Arsenal forum, you are one of us…give up the charade. One of us, one of us, one of us, one of us.

2 Likes

I can’t recall ever being so optimistic about a NLD. Hope we’ll smash 'em properly, goal difference +3.

2 Likes

I want Alexis to win first and foremost. You guys are just a support act. I stand by what i said far too much confidence so good luck.

It’s time to put a whoppin on them and to go to the top of the table.

Cmon you Gunners!

1 Like

Lads, DON’T FUCK IT UP.

A decisive win to:

Piss on them because they’re football scum
End their unbeaten start to the season
Break our 4 game streak without a win against them
Prolong their current six game streak without a win
Show other teams how pissing on scum is done so they can keep it up
Go top of the league as City drew

I am so nervous. COYG

1 Like

Its always the same went to bed at 10.30 after snoozing through the start of MOTD now Its 3.30 am I cant sleep . Ive checked my tickets are on the mantlepiece… twice . 9 hours to kick off . time its going to drag til 12 then bang it explodes. my son will wake at 7 il be making porridge 4 him and out the door by 9 am then the 12 mins on the train to H+I

6 Likes

Haha, A4tt is not going to be on pitch; so he can be arrogant, delusional, optimistic, pessimistic, cautious, doom mongering bitch, and perenially paranoid; why give a fuck about what fans perceive?
It’s not like we have gone out & printed ourselves ‘Mind the Gap’ T-shirts and are flaunting it to Spurs fans.

Worry about A4tt being arrogant when he bets his house on the match.
As long as players are focused, no one is to blame.

2 Likes

11pm game here on a Sunday night so given its a Sunday its probably the best time we could ask for in Melbourne. Please win this Gunners or I wont really feel like getting up for work at 6am Monday morning.

I finish my night shift at 8am be in bed for 8.30am and back up at 11.45am to watch the match. So expecting a performance from arsenal. 4-0 Arsenal.

1 Like

COME ON FUCK!!

1 Like

C’mon you mighty Arsenal!

Theo is back!

1 Like