Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (PL)

Kane starts for them, Alli is out.

Massive test for Xhaka. I’ve been pretty unconvinced he should start for us especially in big games. Lets see what he’s got.

So amped for this. 50mins to wait ffs.

Desperate stuff to immediately start Kane. Hope it backfires.

2 Likes

Yesss! Our best team. Come on the Gunners!

1 Like

Pretty expected line-up. Shame that Santi is not even on the bench.

A little annoying Kane is starting, I was thinking that he’d only be fit enough to make the bench… But I suppose when you can’t score in a whore house atm & Kane has 4 in 3 against us what other choice did they have ?

Yeah good mind games from them he seemed a doubt for a while and now this you know he’s been fine since just after Leverkusen.

1 Like

Good team, shame about Santi but there you go Xhaka, take thy chalice and boss it.

I’m not watching this.

Nothing wrong with being confident about the match when you see the two teams.

No Aldeweireld and Alli is massive, not to mention players like Lamela. Kane may not last the 90.

To be perfectly honest we should be expecting to win this and perhaps win it comfortably. If we played at the Lane without Ozil and Koscielny i’d probably think the reverse.

Nobody on the chat?

I’m so nervous now

What’s mdc again? Craig Duarte something? Is that Craigies server?

1 Like

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

get the fuck on it lads!!! ghost town in there

Yes it is @Cristo :slight_smile: The temp MDC is linked at the top of the page.Or in Shammy’s post if you can’t be bothered to stretch that far :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Come on Xhaka.
Now is your chance.

Get the fuck in.

1 Like

Feels like a loss.

2 Likes

So disappointed with that.

Another game in our super duper impressive unbeaten run that we actually did well not to lose. :neutral_face: We’re just not as good as some people think we are at the moment.

2 Likes

Shit performance. Fucking poor game of football too.