Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (PL)

Holy jesus. I did wonder! :smile: was thinking it must have been hand crafted by Wenger himself or something for that in pounds.

4 Likes

This is one of those games where the form goes out the window and counts for nothing.

Can never be confident in these games; I think we’ll snatch it, but it definitely won’t be easy.

4 Likes

I do moan in frustration about Wenger and his refusal to adapt on here, but I’m not quite the bitter old man I portray , such is the mask of the internet .
I enjoy going to football and normally can’t wait untill the next game .
Since I accepted things and the manager arent going to change Ive enjoyed football much more too !
Im even thinking with the other teams all screwing up too we have a chance to win the league such is my delusional nature !

8 Likes

Sir, can I ask, what’s your favourite memory from a tottenham game? Your stories are actually quality. :slight_smile:

Nope, I wouldnt do it!

100 quid is no way near enough money to allow yourself to be immortalised in a purse shirt on a popular youtube channel.

I’d never live it down with my mates, you’d get turned into a meme in the whatsapp group chat and get continually roasted if you ever tried to talk about football.

1 Like

Theres many but the first is hard to beat although it isnt my all time favourite , 3rd May 1971 didnt go to school that day , my dad had promised me a cup Final ticket but that fell through ,his pennace was to take me to the Lane on that Monday . I got to his Office on Seven Sisters Road at noon chomping at the bit , we all knew this was to be an invasion the like of which hadnt been seen since D day . We left and got to WHL abt 1.30 pm and Whoa the ques were down to Bruce grove and all sides of the ground where full of Arsenal . I had arranged to meet a school firend who got their at 11 and thus we bunked into the crowd reasonably near the front.
In these days only a fraction of the ground was seating . They opened the gates at 4 and locked them at 5.30 Arsenal had taken up the entire ground ,in the main stand people jumped up into the seats causing fights when the spuds came in to try and claim their seats ! If you have seen their ground it hasnt changed much except there are seats instead of terraces . So here u are at an away match where EVERYBODY is Arsenal except for some seats on the top shelf and the mainstand . It was tense 0-0 or a win , and we are champions anything else Leeds win . . . . . each min like an hour then 3 mins b4 time the ball comes over and kennedy scores with a trade mark header . . . .no sooner had they restarted than spurs pour forward and almost score , then the whistle goes and cue a mass pitch invasion . Oh what a night ! I was buzzing so bad that I couldnt sleep untill dawn whereupon I crashed out !

12 Likes

Here’s another one for you, then. A 12 noon kick-off is 5 am here. I love my PVR.

1 Like

3 Likes

Don’t think my heart could take another 5-4 haha.

2 Likes

I don’t think my heart would stand it, lol!

That game was frustrating as we kept getting a 2 goal cushion in the 2nd half and we would allow them to score straight away, I suppose in the end it was a win at the Lane and thats all that matters.

Alexis :heart:

9 Likes

Dembele possibly out for the scum, wouldn’t say no to that as I rate him a lot.

2 Likes

Alderweirald and Lamela are out. Delicious.

1 Like

Lamela is a big part of their pressing from the front and midfield. Dembele is also huge for them wouldn’t mind him failing a late fitness test.

1 Like

Lee Dixon:

Best captain we have ever had!

2 Likes

Tube one is the best :joy:

1 Like

We never fulfilled the potential of the banter that was ‘Mind the Gap’.

That for me is bigger slip than Gerrard’s.

Hope we put five past those fuckers again