Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (PL)

Love it Drayton.

Nowadays the armchair fan will go to the odd £10 league cup game and feel they have the right to call Wenger a cunt for the rest of the season.

3 Likes

lets hope we can mock them on monday

1 Like

You want us to play Santi and Ramsey in center midfield and Elneny and Xhaka on the wings?

I love your posts but that lineup is…ummm…interesting.

1 Like

I’d be deeply concerned about this game if we are forced to have Jenkinson at RB.

ummmm whaaattt???

Is Bellerin injured???

Bellerin is fine.

Wenger said he faces a test for the NLD but expects he is more likely to be available.

We may have bumped heads earlier but stories (efforts) like these just overshadow that and you have buckets of my respect for putting in that amount of effort to support the team away under those conditions!

3 Likes

No im assuming santi is out for this one so id put ramsey in the middle . We need to protect the back 4 so id go a tad defensive in midfield and outwork them . Ozil and Sanchez will have to live on scraps then put some flair on at tthe end if needed .

Pretty amusing. So, question is…would anyone on here wear a Spurs shirt for £100 or more? :gunnersaurus:

Just a fucking shirt.
I can then go on & buy 3 or more Arsenal shirts for that money.

But then aren’t those Arsenal shirts also ‘just fucking shirts’?

Yes.

Cheers for philosophical consistency.

1 Like

Epic fail ,but in Asia u can buy 20 fake ones for that sort of dosh .

2 Likes

I bought one fake jersey for the equivalent of £3 five years back, in Kathmandu and it’s served me perfectly. I use it regularly for 5-a-side actually. Honestly don’t understand the hype over ‘authentic’ merch.

Or i could buy a 6-7 genuine Nike/Adidas/Puma jersey for regular amount, without having to pay a premium for Arsenal logo & ‘Fly Emirates’ written across my shirt.

My Arsenal 125 jersey is class but wasn’t worth 2k(INR) i paid because of the ‘fly Emirates’ shit.

Wait wait wait. £2k?

INR rupees.
2000 rupees.

which is 2000/80 = 25pounds.

Ive seen fakes that were better in fact .They are all made in sweatshops from polyester anyhow. Ive not worn a replica since the 80s though.