Alexis Sánchez

Alexis’ frustration is hardly the fault of him alone.

He is by far our best player, and clearly he hasn’t been managed well enough.

It is time for a change.

:eyes::clap:

But somehow that cuntbag ozil is off on holiday somewhere every few weeks barely plays and when he does he is fucking shit, he is having a laugh at wenger and the fans expense we all know what he is capable of but wenger is seemingly much easier on him than anyone else and he just takes advantage.

When you look back at this season youll find Ozil only played in 50% of them and of those games he only gave 50% effort…

So apparently he was dropped because he stormed out of training last week. He’s defo off in the summer.

Yeah just hearing on Talksport about this as well… of course it all could be made up, but it does seem a bit like a smoke/fire situation… no reasonable explanation to drop him otherwise. Hopefully AW resigns and we sell him for big money to add to massive war chest of new manager.

This.

He’s gone anyway so I’m just gonna enjoy the last two months of Alexis in an Arsenal shirt :cry:

3 Likes
1 Like

the banter era is back.

4 Likes

Anyone we could realistically get in part exchange from PSG?

If that story is true, and I’m rather inclined to believe it (why else would he rest Alexis? It’s sure as hell wasn’t a tactical decision), then it basically confirms that his head is already out of the club.

1 Like

Yup Veratti! :campbell: :cech:

It never ended.

6 Likes

Was just about to say.

Anyhow seems like he’s done and who can blame him? I think it’s a measure of the man he’s calling people out which has been sorely missed for years, would’ve been funny to see because most of them wouldn’t have had a clue what he was saying.

Must’ve been gesticulating with his hands like he was at a rave.

I back Sanchez 100% in this.

Now you’ll get some or many that point to his petulance and yes he has that streak, but he’s also a winner that has been part of a winning squad at the top level.

We’re not privy to all the crap he must be seeingday in and day out at training, the stink of mediocrity surrounding him with not just some of the other players, but evidently how we train, or how we prepare for matches, or how we (the Club) seeks to ameliorate and excuse failures, dress them up as other than what they are. Dressing room selfies after a routine League win.

The Telegraph article mentions the players back Wenger’s decision. Hah! Of course they do, quelle suprise. This event is really shining a spotlight on part of what is so wrong with our club at the moment.

9 Likes

To think we could be losing player like Alexis, but we cant get rid of the likes of Jenkinson and Sanogo and even Debuchy that hasnt played for us in fucking ages…wenger your an absolute cunt of epic proportions, please take your wrinkly ass out of the club this summer so someone competent can sort out this shitting mess!

1 Like

Sanchez will be sold and whatever AKBs that still exist will be labelling him a " cunt" we know how this goes down.

1 Like

He left Udinese after being great to further his career. This season at Arsenal really won’t be a great deal different to his final season there which was what, 6 years ago? I can see why he’d be frustrated to be standing still like this.

He’d be great at PSG. Go to PSG mate.

1 Like

Oh well, that’s Alexis gone and probably Wenger half through the door too. He got no grounds to stay if both his star players leave in the same summer again.

Right decision by Wenger on this one though, but rare how quickly he realized how damaging leaving him out was.