Alexis Sánchez

Sounds like it’s about your mum.

I hate people who ruin my dreams. Me and Ed are like best mates :expressionless:

22 years young, so I don’t wanna think about my thirties yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who invited you here? :roll_eyes:

Ha will i never thought you’d be 22!

1 Like

Because he is smart. Comes across older.

1 Like

Was gonna complain about feeling old at 22 haha

@shamrockgooner can we ban these youngsters who are complaining about being old?

I would but I’m 35 and I don’t have the energy anymore. :tired_face:

4 Likes

God yeah, you should be in a home by now. I’m the right side of 30 fortunately, so still have my youthful good looks :sunglasses:

You’re username is misleading.

8 Likes

Genuinely not sure where the 24 came from when I created my account all them years ago haha. With hindsight it’s probably best to avoid a username like mine

Will when did you join the old forum? Think it was a few years before me as I joined in 2010 at 18 so if you’re 22 now you must have joined here very young lol that’s why I was surprised a.f. at you being 22 :joy:

1 Like

Interesting.

I signed up in 2008 I think! Luckily with the move to the new forum my posts from then have vanished, I dread to think at how incoherent some of it must’ve been :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s hard when you’re only typing with one hand

6 Likes

I spent too much of my teens worried about Abou Diaby’s pre match fitness for anything like that I’m afraid!

7 Likes

I just assumed your birthday was the 24th? I take it it’s not then? Lol. Or maybe you’re a Bellerin fan like me :grin:

1 Like

That’s exactly how I eased the anxiety about Abou Diaby’s pre-match fitness.

4 Likes

Sub him off. Enough of this cunt who is already playing for City.