Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

We ain’t signing Draxler. Welbeck’s going to be in the squad soon.

1 Like

You can’t stop me wishing Scrooge.

4 Likes

What is Sanogo up to these days?

Arsenal fans are vicious.
The guy didn’t even play and he is getting hate.

Get a hold of yourself grown ass men.

Apparently he has a very serious but confidential injury.

This kind of thing only happens at Arsenal. I was under the impression that it was a Eboue substitution situation. If he really is injured then I wish him the best.

Either way I think he’s proven he’s just a level below what the club claim it’s striving towards.

No I’m talking about Sanogo!

Wenger said the other week that he has a serious medical issue but that it’s confidential.

STD? Somethiing serious but too embarrased to talk about?

Ox asked to be substituted himself. Lol,do you think Arsene would substitute a substitute? As if he actually gives a fuck about who on the pitch is playing bad or not.

Easy there. Talk like that and some of us might think you’re finally coming to the dark side.

I’ve been saying we need a new manager since we bottled it last year. However I’m still going to be optimistic about the season.

Fair play, thought you were still a giant Wenger apologist, i.e. the love for Theo and Ox.

How can you still be optimistic though, our season is over. We’re not winning the league or beating Bayern playing like this and we don’t seem to have the capacity to go up a notch.

9 points off the top before Xmas, game over man, game over.

3 Likes

the ONLY thing that can give us any hope is how quickly things changed this season…remember when we were all laughing at Chelsea when they were closer to Relegation than to the top and the same with Manu but look how they are catching up, only difference being is they are sorting themselves out and in general are not bottle jobs but as soon as we get ourselves somewhat on a streak we always fuck it up, so yeah I don’t see us winning anything AGAIN!

The F.A. Cup and what else?

I didn’t watch the game, did this guy storm down the tunnel or what?

Wenger doesn’t do subbing a sub unless it’s situation critical.

he was injured. done his hammy or groin can’t remember what one

He looked injured when he jogged onto the pitch.

1 Like

Chamberlain’s an idiot then if he didn’t communicate properly the situation to Wenger, could be the sort of thing on which a fractured relationship develops (here’s hoping, many would say :laughing:). Wasting a sub like that

And what was it in the Beeb’s gossip column today, Pep maybe putting in a 25 million bid in for Ox?

He is just a joke… and some compare him to Draxler :joy: