Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Not excusing Ox’s game. Just being clear that any blame for the outcome doesn’t rest on his shoulders.

I did not blame him for the outcome, I just said he was just the usual him. Not good enough.

1 Like

His recent form was really being exaggerated, he had a few good moments but the same issues with him not being able to consistently combine with his teammates and help the team establish any sort of control were present.

That’s just the type of player he is though unfortunately and it’s why i’d always have Iwobi over him, he doesn’t have a consistent final product like you’d want from an offensive player in an Arsenal XI (20 years old) but he does more to help the team play well by finding good positions to receive the ball and helping sustain attacks.

2 Likes

One of Ox’s more inconsistent performances

To be fair he’s had some productivity with 4 assists and a goal since the end of October, however, it’s always one step forward and two steps back with him and players of his caliber. Additionally that’s the bare minimum that should be expected of someone that has been at a top club for close to six years. Iwobi although not stellar just yet in the attacking sense can facilitate play, form combinations and is simply just a better team mate to play with and that’s why he will continue to keep him on the bench for the foreseeable future if not totally kill his career.

I’d call it one of his typical performances.

1 Like

The was more the norm for Oxlade Chamberlain.

Lol Pep isn’t stupid :joy::joy::joy:

Please be true tho. What a Christmas gift this would be :pray:

3 Likes

If city genuinely want him then 25m isn’t enough.

Much you thinking hypothetically sham?

I’d take anything above what we originally paid for him to get rid :grimacing:

40, at least. Simply because they are who they are.

2 Likes

Yeah fuck em if they are willing to pay 50 million quid for Stones they can go close to that for Chamberlain. :joy_cat:

Don’t look a citeh gift horse in the mouth. £25m… Ask them to make the cheque out to Wolfsburg. :wink:

2 Likes

Honestly I have a feeling Ox would do better under another manager who isn’t the ultimate enabler.

2 Likes

Better get your CV ready kiddo. Getting substituted as the substitute is never a good sign.

Eh? He hurt his hamstring .

I was under the impression this was a “hamstring” and not a hamstring.

You know, the same way Almunia would have “injuries” when Arsene wanted to drop him.

1 Like

Hmmm.
However I clearly saw the instance when he got injured and was not moving from that point.
I don’t think its Eboue esque substitution.

This would be the last time he played for me if I was manager.

2 Likes

Not good enough simple as, he’s been trying since October but the reality is clear.

I would get shot and sign Draxler in a heartbeat.

Chamberlain is a bust.

If I was Arsenal manager he wouldn’t have even made pre season this season

1 Like