Young Talents

And to think someone thought he was much better than Jesus :rofl:

Think he’ll go down as one of the sports biggest ever flops when you factor in his reputation, price tag and the fact he basically did nothing and couldn’t get a game anywhere.

They called him “the new Sanchez”. We seem to be after him.

All I know about this guy is that he became absolute crack for me at one of my FM games… I think it was FM2016, maybe FM2015. hope it happens in reality as well

looks like a hispanic Xhaka haha.

But better technically :xhaka:

Imagine if we got him and Malcom, Mavropanos and guy that has left seville that wouldnt be a bad window, but lets face it we would be lucky to bring in 1 more player to replace sanchez if he goes.

Young fresh blood who would need a new manager though, as Wenger converts our youngsters into shit. Just look at Chambers and Holding.

Wenger gets young talent and coaches it out of them . He gets a striker and stops them from shooting and encourages them to pass it sideways, backwards , then a little sideways pass again then a 20 yard pass back to the halfway line .
He is some Mananger .

He does not look as top club material.

Leon Bailey excels in a 1v1 situation, close control for days..pic.twitter.com/5IJhTrLYvh

— Robbie Fahy (@RFahy00) 12 januari 2018

I want this guy and Malcom.

reminds of a young confident AOC :henry2:

He looks promising

There are a very small number of clubs who could be looking to replace Mousa Dembele

Looks like a young Wilshere. I can see why Burgundy is a fan.