Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

3 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

1 Like

I’d like to change my answer to ‘Nagelsmann Wahnsinn is on’, cheers. :sunglasses:

Sky Sports are so full of it.

Cue a flurry of bets on Nagelsman on Sky Bet…mission accomplished.

2 Likes

Atleast we can conclude that Kicker.de is full of shite

Hey guys, I’m ready…

Tuchel’s hair is fucking shit.

9 Likes

Not that i am against him, but i don’t think he is ruthless enough.

So you do like Arteta’s hairstyle now? :wenger2:

2 Likes

Julian? Much better than Arteta!

Who do you consider top managers?

We’re going to get Artetuchel who will be better and not a prick so it’s chill

1 Like

He’s fan of the classic 4-4-2 system right? Damn, that formation was lethal during Arsenal 07-08 season; it got the best out of everyone.

Sky reporting Naglesmann is in the race, doubt it tbh. Mentally prepapred for Arteta. Arteta era begins.

There has been information available that excludes Allegri, Simeone, Nagelsmann and Tedesco and yet people/media keep calling those names.

Tuchel, Jardim, Ancelotti, Conte (considering he’s likely gone) and why shouldn’t we be able to poach Klopp or Pochetino if we’re genuinely a bigger richer club?

Nagelsmann is my preferred option, but I think he’s already committed himself to Hoffenheim for next season.

3 Likes

NAGELSMANN

3 Likes

Hi Mikel,

We would like to offer you the job. We’ll be in touch regarding your start date in due course

Regards,

Ivan

1 Like

I’ve always argued Liverpool is of comparable stature as us. I thought it was pretty obvious why we can’t sign Pochettino. Ancelotti and Conte I honestly don’t really care for as top managers.

I am curious of the story behind Jardim and if we even tried to get him. That link seems dead silent.

He also respects women. What a man !