Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

https://twitter.com/shutupdec/status/995816751299530752

Loool you are going in hard on this one :arteta:

1 Like

So was it Wenger that kept Arteta out of the club? Or just Wenger not willing to replace one of his little Primoracs?

YEAH MAN FUCKING ARTETAS GONNA WIN US THE TREBLE.
What else can I do lol, it’s happening so I have to get hyped.

But legit he will be better than this Wenger.

Wenger is a great man, a beautiful human being. But this team have been less than the sum of their parts since about 2008, and with all the different players we’ve had since, you can only point to Wenger.

He has been shit as a manager for a long while and I’m fairly certain even arteta will be better.

1 Like

Hi Brendan. Shouldn’t you be preparing for your cup final on Saturday?

3 Likes

And Moyesy

1 Like

Yep, he has also had prime #GRIT training from Moyes and from Alex McCleish at Rangers, along with teaching from the great Ronaldinho.

He truly is the complete football lord.

Yep, staying until 2019. So Arteta :santi:

My boy @Electrifying letting me down with his love for Arteta :hipster:

1 Like

I always find it weird, probably because of how crap they are now, that Arteta once played at Rangers. It’s only slightly less stranger than the fact that Iniesta was close to going there on loan haha

1 Like

Gattuso played there and Ronaldo almost signed for them instead of Inter loool

3 Likes

Great. Wenger-Lite on the way. This is fucking tragic.

#BringBackArsene

Can’t wait for @AbouCuellar and I to quote these posts when we win the treble.

2 Likes

As far as I can bring myself to get invested in wanting a particular person, because it seems foolish to become emotionally invested, this is what I’m wondering. If we’re picking from the pool of managers below those that are considered to be elite, then Jardim seems like he should be one of the first people considered.

I don’t think it was that at all. I think it was Arteta knowing that working with Guardiola would be far more valuable than anything he could have learned here.

Guardiola and Arteta might have had a relationship since the late 90s. I’m not sure if they have known each other since Arteta’s Barcelona time but that might have played a part.

With Arteta? :arteta:

Yes.

I expect you to bow and kiss my virtual feet when that happens.

:arteta: Saving you from weekly meltdowns

Ok, cool story bro. Don’t think Arteta is ruthless enough.

I thought the story was that we didn’t offer him a role because there wasn’t room or something. I don’t think I ever saw anything that said he had two great offers and he picked City.

If so it would be peculiar for the club to not have found something for him if they rate him high enough as a coach to give him the first team job with no experience. Liverpool made sure they had something for Gerrard to do within a couple of months of him retiring, for example.