UEFA Champions League

No way can Henderson or Milner lift that beautiful trophy before Ozil does. Do your thing Ronaldo

2 Likes

knew it

:neutral_face:

Bring back the death penalty

6 Likes

Bit shit of Diego Costa to go around in a Real shirt.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realmadrid/status/1000429537526730752?s=20

Should be a great game to watch. The odds are always against a team if they’re playing one of the big Spanish teams in the final. Liverpool have a chance though, they could unsettle Madrid if they have a fast start.

1 Like

That Real Madrid team is the exact same starting XI who started last year’s final

1 Like

Benzemas carrer only exist cuz of the love from Zidane. Shite footballer.

Too much strength in that Real squad for Liverpool, but I hope it’s at least a tight game

Honestly, on an individual basis, Liverpool’s starting XI and their bench are actually really fucking uninspiring and a bit shit. Apart from Salah and Firmino there’s no real standout “world class” level players in that whole squad.

None of the defence or midfield would get into a team of the season in the Prem or any other league for that, although their young full backs have performed admirably in their debut seasons.

I honestly think Real Madrid are going to eat them alive.

4-1 to Real.

I disagree. I think Liverpool have shown they can raise their game in this competition this season, whilst Madrid have ridden their luck. I think anything could happen tonight.

Game raising pashun merchant cunts :henry2:

4 Likes

I actually think they might do it lol.

Just depends on who touches the trophy. Whoever does at the walk-on, they will lose.

2 Likes

CL rule numba 1 dont touch da trophy !

1 Like

Imagine Ronaldo watching Jordan fucking Henderson lift a Champions League trophy

Yeah, there’s no way he’s letting that happen

2 Likes

I just realised that Jordan Henderson is playing a CL final

I really didn’t want Liverpool to win this as my Liverpool mates are insufferable but too many of the Spanish have pushed in front of me at the bar today. I hope they smash them now

The CL anthem

I miss hearing that before our games :cry: