UEFA Champions League

Not fussed on either club but I guess I’d rather Madrid. Liverpool seems to get a lot of hate but this season is the only time they’ve been at a high level for a decade

Whenever Arsenal lose, it’s always Liverpool fans who decide to message me first. Incidentally, one of my friends who does this time and time again is going to the game tomorrow (if he makes it…he fears a racial attack in Kiev!)

Will be backing Liverpool they have played some excellent football to get to the final while Madrid have been lucky to get this far

I think Real Madrid will comfortably beat Liverpool in the final. They have by far the superior team and you don’t win two in a row without the ability and know-how to win it again.

I have a gut feeling that the final will be really disappointing, I hope I’m wrong…

Hope Madrid spank Liverpool. Madrid’s record in the CL is unprecedented in the modern era and I to see a three peat

Madrid has always been a favourite top Spanish team.

1 Like

high pressing and passion will only take you so far. Having plumbers like Henderson, Lovren and Emre Can against the best technical players in the world can only mean disaster for Liverpool. I would say Real Madrid wins this game 9/10 times.

1 Like

I’m rooting for Wijnaldum and van Dijk. It would be a great story for van Dijk since he hasn’t build his career through one of the traditional Dutch top three to where he is now. That is rare.

1 Like

If this was any other Klopp team I’d want them to defeat Real Madrid in a CL final.

3 Likes

I hope that Madrid smash the scousers .
It’ll be absolutely unbearable, the media love in for the bin dippers will reach biblical proportions.
Ronaldo or no Ronaldo, Madrid must win .
You won’t hear the last of it .
There is nothing worse than a gloating scouser .
Come on Real , do the whole footballing world a favour and beat the bin dippers .

8 Likes

5-0 please. Make the Scousers who spent 3 days getting there cry

#HalaMadrid

3 Likes

Nah I want a 2-5. Liverpool early 2-0 lead with supreme pressing and team play to get the hope and belief flowing. Then over the course of the next 75 minutes just watch them fall apart in heartbreaking fashion until it’s 2-3, then the anxiety and hope of getting back in it before being put to sleep by a couple of over the top Ronaldo celebrations.

6 Likes

If Liverpool win this thread is going to be depressed as fuck :rofl:

1 Like

Imagine Redcafe !

1 Like

Klopp has a great history of bottling the european finals. I count on it.

We bottled not taking Klopp. Swapped it for combined 18 goal maulings by Barca and Bayern. Gotta love Wenger.

2 Likes

Damn CENSOREDs and your Madrid obsession.

:joy::joy::joy: BOOOM. Knocked the fuck out

5 Likes

Wearing your Atletico and Liverpool shirt today?

That is so satisfying to watch.

1 Like