UEFA Champions League

Real Madrid does a lot of this, it helps to cover up the basic fact that the majority of the country (interested in football) is pro-Real Madrid.

1 Like

What are you referring to? lol

Stendhal’s Le Rouge et le Noir of course, it shall help you understand Suárez better.

I do still believe that Spanish tv stations really really hate replays and when they got something to emphasize they push it so hard in your face that you’ll have nightmares of the one situation they don’t want you to forget. In that regard I think English and German football broadcasting is superior.

What does spanish television have to do with this game, though, lol? It was broadcast by BT Sport and BeinSports, the latter is French is it not?

And what you say is certainly true, except this phenomenon clearly works in favour of Real Madrid, not against them, and everyone who isn’t a Real Madrid supporter (ie, sane individuals) realises this.

BeinSport is Qatar

I’d imagine that the production itself and so the international signal will still come from the people on site, so from the national rights holder but I concede that I could be wrong on this one.

Even if he’d have signed for us back then I’d call him a cunt lol.

He’s some player though, as close to Messi as you’ll get in terms of style.

Ok after watching back, that was actually just shit play by psg.

Oh my word that winner, their defence just disappeared. Emery to get the sack and Wenger to go there?

Also the game Neymar announces himself as the main man in football as Messi and Ronaldo begin to unwind?

1 Like

Once again Barcellona need two penalties to advance just like they did against milan, fuck that team and fuck football it’s all pointless this season.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

But again, this is crazy. If you’ve got the best ever win % at Barca, have won everything, and is in a position to win the treble again, then there shouldn’t even be a discussion.

These Barca fans deserve Koeman.

Also, nice to see that Dortmund are kinda quietly really starting to click.

1 Like

:arteta: :arteta:

That has proper cheered me up this week. Amazing. The baguette and moustache… ‘Le fam’ hahahahahaha

That has made my day

2 Likes

It’s ok, Mysty normally gives me my sympathy vote :grinning:

Watching it again, the first one was penalty. An accidental one, but it was the right decision. The second one was soft, instead.

That PSG collapse is on par with our one at Newcastle in 2011. How can you score an away goal and win the 1st leg at home 4-0 yet still go out ? LOL.

1 Like

Dortmund looked pretty decent today - fuck me, that Aubameyang is da bollocks! And that kid Pulisic. Benfica were shite. Thought the English officials had a good game too.

1 Like

Except Atkinson should have sent off Dembele for a second yellow in the space of 3 minutes at 1-0 in the first half.

1 Like

How has this only got 3 likes?!

Cause it’s racist.

It was diabolical. The referee did everything in his power to make it interesting. This kind of bullshit happens too often in football.