Serge Gnabry

Enough with the crystal ball lol. Going on like Gnabry is the next Ronaldo and we’ve just made a big mistake. As fans we aren’t privy to the inside world of football, he could be crocked for life for all we know. At the moment he is just another youngster like 1000’s trying to get game time. There’s been nothing to indicate he’s going to be a major star. If he was then Wenger would have done his utmost to keep him.

1 Like

We thought letting Quincy Owusu-Abeyie go was a big mistake as well…

5 Likes

Bremen deny any deal with Bayern despite the reports in Germany that Bayern effectively paid for Gnabry.

Haha, bullshit.

That’s very nice of Bayern :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck to Serge! Hope we insert a buy back clause somewhere in that deal. I have no doubt he will be an important player for Werder Bremen.

I will always remember him for this game against the Scum:

https://youtu.be/BiYpvOPMAWY

1 Like

More than enough chances were given to Theo and Ox (and Ramsey and Jack), but not enough for Gnabry.

All the best, Serge.

5 Likes

That’s what happens when you aren’t a ‘chosen one’.

How Walcott is still here is baffling and as for Chamberlain he should be out on loan to prove himself, this season won’t be some kind of break out for him regardless of fitness.

Wenger’s loyalty to players hurts the club once again.

I don’t know… Serge is not a starter or core player for us, so I don’t think his departure will hurt us… at least not in the short term.
However, my instinct told me that, probably Wenger keeping all the British players is to prepare England leaving Euro??

To have a chance you have to be fit. Gnabry hasnt been fit for 3 years.

Ox?? Are you kidding me?
Even Theo hasn’t been fit for 2 seasons.
Ramsey is a bit better but Jack, the last game he was fit, was the game against Barcelona???

I do hope this isn’t an elaborate stunt dreamt up between Werder Bremen and Bayern Munich, doesn’t look promising for German football if you have a club as big as Bremen having their strings pulled by Bayern in this manner.

1 Like

This whole thing seems fishy as fuck.

Carlos vela

I honestly couldn’t really care that we’ve sold Gnabry, he was never going to make it at Arsenal, still good luck to him for the rest of his career

5 million is effectively a free transfer in todays market, wish we kept him for the season at least + we could have potentially convinced him to stay if we started playing over over Hack Theo & hack Ox.

got tired of us lol what a waste. watch this space he is going to be big

Theo Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain preferred over Joel Campbell and Serge Gnabry.

We will have to evaluate in 2-3 years time. It’s easy to see why many feel Wenger arrived at the wrong decision, but how wrong is also up in the air.

The way I see it is, we have opted for two players that have very little hope instead of players that have some hope. It really does now come down to hoping Walcott and/or Oxlade-Chamberlain blossom this season.

he was joint top scorer in the olympics and germanyis man of the tornament, but i had a feeling that this would happen. what can you say but goodluck

Theo & Ox just broke out a bottle of champagne on hearing this news. Another of those who could threaten their god given right to play for us has been removed.

All the best Serge.