Sam Lollardyce

Well obviously not…

He’s Fatman

With a sidekick called Robbing…

2 Likes

Wrong again ay ?? :kissing_heart:

Thanks, mate!

I think he’s more than that and it takes actions like these for people to get “caught in the act” (which I’m sure is @Persona’s favourite boygroup). How else could they’ve gotten him? Allardyce saying these things on camera means he can’t just deny it and pretend it never happened.

I don’t think that at all. He’s just a scummy little man seeking to get richer. If he was a mastermind, he
a) wouldn’t have been contacted by the FA to be the next England manager
b) wouldn’t have accepted that offer.

:grin:

Once again, in my opinion there’s really no comparing doing something like this and exposing it.

1 Like

You care about that way more than I do. :slight_smile:

I’m just keen to see who the next manager is going to be.

If it were to be Arsene I can see Southgate taking charge until the summer. Otherwise they’re sure to choose someone more unknown, without any skeletons in the closet.

His dog has never been the same since the allegations of him being a tax dodger.
Apparently the dog owed a lot of money to the Inland Revenue and Redknapp refused to help him out financially, and said the dog was responsible for his own tax affairs.

It’s a bit unfair that Redknapp has been tarred with the same brush as his dog, and made to look as if he himself was a bit dodgy, where really it is the dog who is to blame.

4 Likes

Got to love Sam’s defence. It wasn’t entrapment you stupid cunt.