Robert Lewandowski

Imo there’s no doubt Lewa tear up the PL, he’s a proper striker and has been for a decade, however I agree that £100m for a 33 year old is outrageous

7 Likes

His idol is Thierry so…

100m for an aging striker, this would more than likely be Auba Mk. II

He would love being our left winger.

13 Likes

if we can get 3 good years (good is enough, no need to be exceptional) out of him, it is like 33.3m per year… better than we shit 100m this season for no game changer…

Of course, it may end up like Willian… but Lewy got a better reputation as a professional…

Dude’s still an absolute weapon and his game has never been overly reliant on pace, could easily see him still playing in 4/5 years time Zlatan style.

Normally when i hear this i usually think of it in negative terms haha

As if we’ve got a chance in hell.

There’s no doubt that Lewy smashes the PL to pieces. But nobody is crazy enough to invest £100m in a 33 year old (except for Juventus, who also threw in astronomical wages too lol).

5 Likes

If he can get us 3-9 points alone (a few match winners)… which is very likely, and get us the EL (or maybe even CL) spot, do you think paying that amount is crazy?

I think it is a risk that should be considered seriously.

With or without European football, makes a huge difference, especially we don’t have it now.
Of course, we all know the possibility of Lewy coming to Arsenal…

Would like to see swap deal between Ronaldo and Lewandowski. CR7 would tear it up the in Bayern’s system. A Golden boot winner easily same with Lewandowski in Italy , I guess it won’t happen because of wages. Lewandowski would also do well in Juventus system.

Strikers like Lewndowski are swiss army knives, they’ll bang anywhere.The guy scored more goals than games last season ffs

Couldn’t he have waited till Haaland leaves for another league? It’s highly doubtful but if Bayern somehow get Haaland just end that dead league once and for all.

2 Likes

I can never picture Ronaldo at Bayern, and Bundesliga in general.

hope he ends up at charlton

And the chances of him ever coming to Arsenal are? 0.1% and that’s a high figure.

2 Likes

Well, we all know the chance of his arrival is close to zero…
but for the discussion that if it takes too much (money) to get him, I think the risk is worth to take

1 Like

Honestly £100m for a legitimate reason to play Auba on the wing seems like a bargain and something our last 3 dickhead managers would have loved to have paid up for.

2 Likes

Imagine if Arteta signs Lewandowski, and then plays both him and Auba on either flanks to accommodate Laca through the middle :grin:

3 Likes

This summer a club like City, Madrid or Barca (lol) who are departed for goals would be wise to spend £100m on him as I do think he has another 4 years at least at the top of his game. Like kane though it becomes hard to justify a high price next season, if he really wanted to leave he should’ve pushed for it last season

Bobby Charlton