Other Clubs' Transfers

The best of the best Spaniards didn’t even bother to come to the Premier League after they reached full professional status. I mean we got Alonso, Torres (arguably) and Silva of which one went back when Real came calling. But that’s pretty much it.

Seri and Diallo #makearsenalblackagain. I hope our transferbusiness is finished before the world cup. Can’t bear to wait more than a month with nothing happening.

1 Like

He is good. Maybe not a starter, but surely a good first team player.

1 Like

It’s only just hit me that the loss of Arsene Wenger means the complete loss of context to my favourite GIF of all time for transfer season.

Rest in peace old friend.

8 Likes

The Football Mole is at it again @BigWeng_4LYFE.

Sampdoria are looking to sign Empoli’s Ismael Bennacer.

There’s rumors that we’re interested in bringing him back too and might exercise our buy back clause but and this is probably bullshit there’s talk that Sanllehi & Pecini could come to a gentlemen’s agreement where we wouldn’t interfere in negotiations between Samp and Empoli for Bennacer and in return they would let us jump to the front of the queue for Lucas Torreira. :heart_eyes:

It’s more wishful thinking than anything and the links are woeful so I’m not even gonna post them haha but still I can’t help but get excited, I love this little guys game.

1 Like

Isn’t he going Napoli to replace Jorginho.

Fabinho to Atletico. Let’s get big Thomas Partley in that case, was awesome against us. :henry2:

Just spitballing here

1 Like

disgraceful hairline tbh

2 Likes

Nah, we’re keeping big Thomas, with Rodri, Fabinho, Koke, and Saúl, and keeping Griezmann, along with my man Diego Costa, my Atléti are making a serious run at the title next season!

Wait, are you Atletico or Lyon now lol

2 Likes

dunno if this has been posted:

Torreira :giroud2:

1 Like

Dennis Praet. I know absolutely zilchio about him and THAT EXCITES ME OMG.

Feels good looking at midfielders again though. Italy seem to have a wealth of talent in their leagues right now.

1 Like

I thought that too but that was before Sarri left now I’m not so sure.

https://twitter.com/TeleFootball/status/999918741793095681?s=19

Is he any good?

1 Like

Lol alright next target he says we are getting and we don’t, I’ll shut up about him :grin:

Being a brazilian from Shakhtar should be good.

From the little I’ve seen he seems to be ideal for a Jose system and will actually help push Pogba further up the pitch.

I think he might struggle initially though as his touch and general ability in tight spaces could do with some work.

1 Like

How very football manager :joy:

9 Likes