N'Golo Kante

He played today? Didn’t notice. :grin:

2 Likes

Xhaka >

2 Likes

We outplayed them using a system that better suits our players with 3 at the back - Wengerball :joy::joy:

Did he play?

No but seriously, he was bad yesterday but he totally should have won fans’ player of the year. He was robbed!

Alexis made him his bitch yesterday lol, Ox won a lot of battles with him yesterday as well. He’s good but not as good as people make him out to be.

Believe it or not, but the quality of a footballer is not exclusively measured by their ability tu run past - or tackle - someone. Then again, maybe in Murica it is. Did you see the Donald tackle and run past this other guy? Another battle won! :grinning:

1 Like

He is absolutely as good as people make him out to be.

2 Likes

The whole starting XI bar Pedro didn’t turn up yesterday, no idea why Kante might be getting singled out.

I’m just happy Arsenal and Chelsea appeared to swap shirt colours for 90 minutes yesterday

1 Like

Ah of course. The hipster bundesliga poster has an overwhelming understanding of football that no American could ever have a hope of concieving? lol behave.

Kante’s key attributes are literally running and tackling. God forbid it gets mentioned when it doesn’t come off.

Open a beer lad, you might enjoy 5 minutes of not trying to be a smug twat, enjoyable. :smile:

:smile: ooo i love the thought of you stewing over the response to this.

1 Like

Lol. Germany is one of the most succesful nations in the world troughout football history. If the hipster tag doesn’t apply on a nation, it probably is Germany.

:joy: lol that post really ticked all the boxes didnt it?

Smug :white_check_mark:
Hipster✅
Twat✅
Shot at Trump✅

1 Like

I love this guy so much :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Its impossible not to tbh. Such a shy and sweet boy :heart:

2 Likes

I’m actually in love with him hahaha. So rare to see a professional footballer at a top club have so much humility.

1 Like

Yeah I absolutely love him. All that stuff about him being too shy to ask if he could hold the trophy - he’s just too cute.

He probably wants to leave Chelsea but is too shy to ask for a transfer!

4 Likes

Kante and Mbappé :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Stayed watching all the celebrations just for those two cuties.

Got a lot of time for Neymar but if he’s bullying Mbappé he better watch the fuck out, bout to get in the club in Barcelona with him and be like YO NEY DON’T FUCK WIT MY BOI

:joy:

What a career this guy has had. From Boulogne and Caen to winning the Premier League with 2 different clubs and winning the World Cup in the space of 3 years… If a common denominator between the success of Leicester, Chelsea and France could ever be found, it will definitely be him.

1 Like

You are a cutie :henry2:

Kante would have been great in our line up, and I think he wanted to come here as well, but we got Xhaka instead.
Great piece of business by us.

1 Like

Wenger’s gift :mustafi:. Strange that he wasn’t after him when he played in France.

1 Like