Mesut Özil

Indeed. That’s the reason why he would fit us perfectly :wink:

Alcohol is not your friend! :wink:

1 Like

I am fed up with fake germans. The old germans had the balls.

Wenger doesn’t like players that have balls anymore…

1 Like

That’s not nearly strong enough.

@Luca_from_Italy put down the crack pipe.

Or just sell him and move to a 4-3-3, that way our DM doesn’t get overexposed, we press better, win the ball back quicker, protect Cazorla better, protect Xhaka better

2 Likes

not against your idea, but the BRM needs to play not in front of the defenders because in a particular zone like that, a player with tecnhique and vision is needed.

Why? I have always defended Ozil, but he is not a big game player.

You wouln’t need to sell Özil in that instance, he can play in that formation.

The problem is Wenger not Özil.

1 Like

There’s genuinely no point having players like him while Wenger is still charge.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have Ozil on the flanks in a 4-3-3. He hasn’t got the defensive awareness or willingness to regularly track back or ability maintain a effective press. It’s just not his style

1 Like

Certainly non of that shit is demanded of him. Just like the rest of our fucking players.

1 Like

We tried playing him on the wing and so did Germany, he didn’t play as well.

Did Germany not win the World Cup with him on the wing?

1 Like

He doesn’t have to hug the line, under Wenger the shit wouldn’t work however under another manager who could get the team well organised it could work for certain fixures paritcualry if you have another player like Welbeck on the other flank.

Bellerin would need to pick his spots to bomb forward and someone from midfield would need to drop into defence.

Saying Özil can’t play in a 4-3-3 is tosh as he’s played there for Germany, obviously the team would have to compensate but that’s football. Talking about selling Özil to play another formation is just stupid, I could see him being left out for certain fixtures if we had say a Reus but selling with our personell? Nah.

If you don’t want to play for us anymore just leave.

Luca wtf? Lol

13 Likes

Two red microsoft paint spray lines. This is the harshest scorn these players have ever had. Surprised if they play for us again tbh after that.

18 Likes

Today was the last straw. They were the 2 worst players on the pitch. It’s clear they don’t give a fuck about us anymore.

6 Likes