Mesut Özil

He was sick for two weeks, tbf.

Thought he was fantastic on the ball today and some lovely passing. Slowly getting back into the swing of things.

2 Likes

Yup, great today lizard man. Did he take the corner for the goal? I can’t remember but I’d assume he did, so another assist then?

He did indeed.

Feel for Marney, as I’m sure he’s been out for 9 months with the same injury before! But he did it to himself - that’s what happens when you try take out God.

4 Likes

Would be great if he turns up today, he’s been subpar for a while. But Kante and Matic are probably gonna make him their bitch.

2 Likes

Not good enough today lost possession to many times

1 Like

Was poor today but was better than Sanchez haha

We are just one step closer to losing him and Sanchez…
He can go if he wants to, please get us someone better… well… who is better and we are willing to pay???

1 Like

He can go. Fed up with his pussy performance in a big game. Need players with the balls.

He isn’t lazy and isn’t the player which hates the big games. This is his style, this is Ozil, if you want a playmaker with particular qualities like the spirit of sacrifice, pressing and recovery of the ball, you don’t buy him but another player.

4 Likes

I don’t want him to tackle. I just want him to show some fucking desire. He was still better than that chilean selfish prick though.

I should be with you, but try to think about our best chance: the assist came from him.

However, Ozil for me should be benched during the big games, adding a midfielder for a 4-3-3.

1 Like

Totally agree. I wonder if he would be better pushed up on the left?

In my opinion you can use the advanced playmaker (and the 4-2-3-1) against top teams, but not players like Ozil. I would prefer to see a player like Cazorla in this position, not him.

1 Like

10 advanced playmakers / wingers for only two shirts into the XI? PSG love these types of signings.

Good. Swap him with Pastore.