Mesut Özil

Perhaps when Arsenal aimed to keep both Sanchez & Ozil, they were not in liberty to offer big big wages; and now that he left, they have given Ozil a comparable contract.

1 Like

We might well be offering more money than anyone else. Also if you’re asked to move city/country/house you want a significant increase in your standard of living, maybe no one was offering that.

After selling several of our highest earning players, like Sanchez, Walcott, Giroud, as well as a few others, we have knocked around half a million a week off the wage bill for players that weren’t good enough.

So, you might be right, Ozil might be getting the wages he deserves, as well as a massive signing on fee.
At last, we are starting to pay the best players what they deserve and getting rid of the overpaid, under performing players, that are stealing a wage from the club.

1 Like

Who plays with a classic number 10 these days? Very few teams so this is probably the reason why Ozil might stay.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/958674358091894784

OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD

@Calum @Electrifying #MADNESS LEVELS 99999

13 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSS

5 Likes

11 Likes

Now announce a DM, and I can finish myself off :wink:

5 Likes

YAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

FIFY.

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

2 Likes

#yaGunnersya :giroud::giroud2::giroud3:

2 Likes

Wow

#madness

1 Like

WHAT A STATEMENT

1 Like

This is such a big signing, it’s unreal. The importance of this aside from Auba and Mhki is massive. Signing them two and then losing Özil would have honestly felt disheartening and no real progress to look forward to. Sets us up perfectly for summer now, unbelievable!! :ozil:

1 Like

Honestly, they should just name January 31 Arsenal Day. I’m certainly going to celebrate it every year!

1 Like

Fuck Auba, Yay Ozil Yay

Even I will go

ORNYYYYYY

YES you beautiful fraud

1 Like

MESUT!!!

1 Like

Maybe the Ozil signing video will include Auba?

1 Like