Ludogorets Razgrad vs Arsenal (Champions League)

Come join the Tuesday night fun of MDC :slight_smile:

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

1 Like

Iwobi and Bellerin rested is a good thing.

I would have quite liked to give Holding a game too but both him and Jenks would probably unbalance the defence a bit too much.

Hopefully we can get a couple of goals to the good and do some further resting in the second half.

1 Like

Heā€™s the backup to Ɩzil as far as Iā€™m concerned. Anyways I think the team selection is overkill with the NLD this weekend.

Lmao Keown just said we are playing two young full backs.

Theyā€™re 24 and 27 m8

Letā€™s hope itā€™s only as far as youā€™re concerned.

Hopefully we go back to having Alexis at CF for the North London derby on Sunday.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure playing Jenkinson in such an important game, after so long out, is a good idea.
Ramsey as well, who hasnā€™t played for a while.

I would have preferred to see them come off the bench than starting for us.

They might be weak opponents but I just hope we havenā€™t under estimated them.

1 Like

Giroud and Alexis both playing. Why. WHY. Just when Alexis CF was working, heā€™s gone back to square fucking one.

Itā€™s not so nice of me, but I really want to puke in Giroudā€™s face.

Hopefully heā€™s only doing it because Iwobi has been looking tired and in need of a rest.

Is there some knack to logging into the temp MDC Iā€™m not aware of? Usual log in details donā€™t work.

Looks like we could be on our way to 2nd place again lol.

2 Likes

Going 2-0 down was just ludicrous stuff :wilshere:

What a start to this game.

Yeah November has well and truly arrived, still time to win this though against this sort of opposition.

Iā€™m assuming itā€™s not set up for staff. I tried with password and got nowhere, worked like a charm since I started using my username and a blank password field.

Why is november always so shit for us? Thanks god we have equalized before HT. Letā€™s win it now!

Need to find a winner as PSG are ahead in Switzerland.

1 Like

Cmon barbie letā€™s go party!

Basel tied with PSG too!

PSG won it in the end. Both us and PSG through, win next game and you finish first (and draw Bayern Munich in the 1/8 final).

1 Like

Ahahah! Probably, or Atletico. I just fucking know our shit luck.
Talking about the game, it was a typical Arsenal game against a poor opponent. Started crap, then came back in the end.