Liverpool - Arsenal (Premier League)

Monreal in center of defense and Chamberlain on the left should do the trick, no?

2 Likes

How about mostly dick pics and some updates on the match?

I’ll send you my number. @Gio made the same arrangement with me when he couldn’t watch the last Spurs Arsenal game. I texted him hello what’s up, and Gio politely texted back that I needn’t bother unless anything good happened in the game so my first text was also my last text. It worked quite well :joy:

10 Likes

Haha, brilliant.

I might have been joking about the dick pics, but would be happy to update you on the match.

If we’re doing well I will send you pics of me in an aroused state. If not, well, nobody wants to see a flaccid member

1 Like

^^^ Reported off topic

1 Like

Me, too. Not watching Arsenal is good for your health these days :hipster:

1 Like

Shame we don’t have Arshavin anymore.

1 Like

Lol

9 Likes

Giroud vs Mane lol

2 Likes

Mertesacker’s pace is gonna be useful.

1 Like

That’s absolutely ridiculous.
Walcott has been left out again.

5 Likes

He’ll still be running down the wing trying to catch him up come 2019.

Can’t believe alexis didn’t get the nod for keeper

All my optimism has severely drained. Klopp masterclass inbound. Lots of flaccid members come Sunday evening (relevant itt).

1 Like

This is where I’m at. Other issue is that we know that Arsenal are pretty mentally weak on the road.

Liverpool’s D is terrible, but I give them the nod playing at home. 4 or 5 to 2 sounds about right.

I cant fathom a way we’ll win this. I cant envision it, if that makes sense.

3-0 Liverpool

Liverpool win can’t see any other result :pensive:

1 Like

Liverpool 4-1.

I was so optimistic at the end of June. Really thought we’d push on.

2 Likes

I don’t like rape so I’m going to skip watching this match

1 Like

Should go into this with our best possible starting 11 with Koscielny & Alexis starting. Liverpool without Coutinho and Lallana. Expecting at least a draw.

1 Like

Lots of doom mongering going on in here. OA usually goes way ott, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we won this or at worst a draw.

1 Like