Kylian Mbappe

So he doesn’t want to compete for 4th and the Europa league? Loser mentality tbh

5 Likes

:hipster:

If he goes to Madrid then we never rated him anyway :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The sooner this is put to bed, the better it is for Arsenal to move on. I’m sure he would have expressed it enough after being approached by Wenger again anyway.

We’ll pick him up in a few years time anyway when he becomes another Galatico cast-off :ozil:

3 Likes

you believe that article fucking hell…they do this shit all of the time. Marca etc are a bunch of wankers. Why is it that most people never believe anything that is positive but you get an article with something in it that is not what we want to hear it doesnt matter how shit the source is it is like 'see i told you…;

1 Like

Pretty typical Marca article tbh.

Spot on. This pipe dream ending quickly needs to happen for Arsenal.

This is the summer for Arsene to show fans that he can adapt and change (beyond a formation for a month or two). Getting the business done and having the new players in pre-season training is paramount.

The dithering around cost Arsenal a CL spot this past season after the opening day debacle to liverpool.

2 Likes

Exactly this!!!

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/877511619575730179

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/877512103313240065

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/877512589584080896

4 Likes

:wenger:

2 Likes

All quotes you give when you know unequivocally that your son will not be playing for Arsenal.

1 Like

I’m not even going to remotely get invested in this transfer, I promise…

2 Likes

You tap that family up Wenger, you tap them up real good.

6 Likes

Mbappe has nothing to gain in joining Arsenal. Real Madrid is not going to pay that much less, he has a serious chance of winning La Liga/Champions League and he’ll work with another French speaking coach (not to say the biggest Legend in European football after Cruijf). With Morata and possibly Bale leaving he’ll get minutes too.

His development and the guarantee of first team football is what he has to gain if you compare it to a move to Real Madrid.

14 Likes

He’ll get game time at Madrid though, Benzema is a bag man and has been for all of his time at Madrid. Plus Bale is made out of straw.

Ancelotti bitched Benzema out and Zidane will too.

If he’s on a trajectory like some would believe he’ll have a starting spot in 1-2 years anyway along with a decent amount of game time sprinkled in.

I would be more than happy to accommodate him here for 3 years or so even if it meant him moving on to Madrid afterwards. United pretty much did it with Ronaldo (although of course they’re probably just as big as them).

Nothing wrong with developing players as long as we see some of the benefits

2 Likes

Like players don’t get the opportunity to develop themselves at Real Madrid. With Ronaldo and Benzema getting older, Morata leaving, he won’t be desperate for minutes at all.

If Mbappe wants to use us as a stepping stone for a few seasons, he is more than welcome.

3 Likes

Just accept it man, he’s practically an Arsenal player.

1 Like