January Transfer window thread

So Sanchez/Walcott out, and Aubameyang/Malcom in?

I’d take that.

10 Likes

All day

2 Likes

Wenger is trying to make panic buys of players like PEA, Mkhitayran and Malcom, after realising his best players can’t wait to leave,
Wouldn’t it haven been better to have bought them to play alongside Sanchez and Ozil?

It would have meant they might have stayed and we would have been in the CL.

Just drifting through transfer windows with no ambition other than spend as little as possible and then start to panic buy when your best players leave, just proves Wenger has no transfer strategy and is clueless when it comes to managing a football club.

If he does sign these players, which I’m sure we won’t apart from Malcom, we will still be worse off than we were last season where we couldn’t get in the CL.

2 Likes

The only realistic chance to qualify to the Champions League is to win the Europa League. I just hope Wenger realizes it, instead of trying to catch the 4th spot.

1 Like

Done deal.

1 Like

Thanks agent Hector! :kos2:

Maybe he is just looking for fashion advice.

WHAT
https://twitter.com/GGFN_/status/952862884765339648

We should be absolutely all over this!

Not sure about that, very surprised by the move though.

Here we have a footballer who is doing the opposite to the African footballers who claim to be younger than they are. Koziello is 11 and pretending he’s 22. By the time he’s actually 22 he’ll be bloody amazing.

1 Like

I thought you were kidding but bloddy hell, he really looks like 11

Don’t rate him then?

Didn’t you see the vid, he first went to the back doors of the car and then realised he was aloud in the front.

1 Like

1 Like

The backpack also adds to your theory.
He will still bang a hotter chick than I would.

https://twitter.com/Fresh_Arsenal/status/952887608916537344

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Before she gets locked up for child mollestation.

1 Like

This pic reminds me of Johnny Evans’ ‘the white kid who shoots the entire school dead’ look

1 Like

and by fuck does he need it!