January Transfer window thread

If we lose Sanchez and Ozil, just buying Malcom and Aubameyang is going to be a downgrade.
Unless he buys two world class players in the next window, as well as buying those two in this, then we are going to be even worse off than we already are.

As i have already said, Europa League standard players. Hopefully we can have another go next season :smile:

PEA is a world class forward.

And Iā€™m not really sure what you expect, we arenā€™t going to be able to go out guns blazing and just scoop up world class players like no mans business.

Buying a player of his quality along with someone else like Malcom that has the potential is fine, itā€™s the manager thatā€™s the issue.

Ideally Iā€™d like Fekir and Malcom but thatā€™s unlikely to happen.

1 Like

The state of our team, i just want us to sign anyone. Iā€™d be excited by 40 year old Fred let alone Malcom!

PEA Is decent too. Some fans are never happy :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Nailed on not coming here. I refuse to believe anything positive right now.

Just wanna say AC Milan were mugs for letting him go in the first place.

Shall we give Sunderland a call to let them know we donā€™t want Lee Cattermole?

Thought Auba was going to China?

If we have a chance to sign him, we cant turn our noses up at this. Fuck our forward options at the moment, all well under par.

1 Like

Aubameyang would be an upgrade on Lacazette, massive upgrade

3 Likes

Waht about akpom, we need to make some room for him:campbell:

I really donā€™t know why all of the sudden all those players become available in the winter transfer window after all the struggles we had to sign meaningful players in the summer. Also how Auba would be desperate to join us during times like these seems fishy to me. Probably just agent talk or a smoke screen.

2 Likes

PEA Decent?

He is top class,a proven goal scorer at the highest level.

My hope is that Mislintat isnā€™t fucking around, he came here to do a job and heā€™s not wasting any time.

1 Like

PEA the next great Arsenal wide man!

I can see the headlines.

ā€œAfter years in the market and looking, Wenger finally found a player that is both quality and available. He still didnā€™t sign him.ā€

Good deal?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Can we sell them? FFS! Always take a lot of time with us. Bloody awful.

Weā€™ll only get 1 of them. If we do. Iā€™m not even sure how weā€™d fit 2 or 3 of them in the team together.

How would Auba and Laca work? We wonā€™t play 4-4-2 and we wonā€™t spend that kind of money to bench someone.

Obviously weā€™ll bench Lacazette, we have already done that at 50%.

1 Like

I think Lacazette could play and be fine from the left side where Alexis currently plays. 3-5-2 with Ozil in the midfield is an option too.

1 Like

Yeah well we definitely canā€™t play a 4-4-2 with no wingers unless we sign both Malcom and Mkhi but even then we donā€™t have any winger back up and does Mkhi play best as a winger? Does he even have the legs for it any more?