January Transfer window thread

whats your over/under for Payet? For me I’d have him for £25m, I figure we could get 3 seasons out of him. Don’t think we’ll get him for near that unless he started bitching though

Missed that. Fair dos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah we won’t be sure until we are closer to 50…

haha imagine them thinking they can get Martial :joy:

A Swedish ex-team mate and friend (of his) and now journalist claims that Victor Nilsson-Lindelöf is done, United to pay something like £40m, is to play his last game for Benfica tomorrow.

Who do West Ham think they are at the moment?! Definitely getting ideas above their station! The other day I read they had contacted Chelsea about Fabregas and Batshuayi! I mean, really?!

You watch all these top class player move clubs and wenger will say there is no quality in the market and we have players coming back then we get an injury or something and we are left short and at the end of market we get another dead rubber player again or ‘we tried’ our club fucking sucks in transfer windows with Wenger involved.

2 Likes

Why shouldn’t West Ham aim high? (relatively speaking)

2 Likes

Marca says Real aren’t going to sell James in january due to the fact they are still banned from buying players.

agree with you but they spent 65M? on him last year and is an important player for them. Very much doubt they will get him on loan but I supppose there is no harm in asking :slight_smile:

Stranger things have happened.
Tevez and Mascherano?

I agree, 25m would be a good deal.
We could even try a swap deal with someone like Chamberlain going the other way.
Ozil and Payet with Sanchez upfront would be an improvement on what we have.

Love Payet’s quotes on his current “situation”.

“I read that Wenger considers me the missing piece of the Arsenal’s game, but he’s never told me that!” Hmmm.

And

"If I’m forced to leave West Ham, it will be done according to the rules – the club will have its share of the cake.

“My coach understands that today’s situation does not suit me. I will ask the questions at the right time.”

Sounds like he is asking those “questions” right now…

The situation seems simple: if a Champions League will show interest, he is ready to leave West Ham.

Payet would be an amazing acquisition in Jan. Guys a total baller and we need some creativity out on them wings.

best news OA has heard in a while I take it? I expect nothing to happen and everyone blaming Wonga for it though lol

Replacing Oxlade in Jan with someone like Drax or Payet would be a belated Xmas miracle.

1 Like

Payet and Draxler please.

1 Like

Cazorla, Ramsey, BFG and Welbeck instead?

Oh, plus Wenger too