Burnley vs Arsenal (Premier League)

MDC open bitches!!

http://mdc.onlinearsenal.com/

3 Likes

Too bad Lucas injured - would have liked to see a bit of him today. Smart to keep the same solid lineup right now - it is rolling and we need the 3 points and we have international break anyway.

The curse of @Cristo strikes again :cristo:

Not the best of games.

Edit: HOW THE FUCK DID WE WIN THAT? :joy:

1 Like

Fuck how we played we bagged the three points!

Our very own hand of God :campbell:

ahahahaha

1 Like

Hand ball in

I’ll… take it :henry2:

Honestly though, fuck them, they had two obvious hands themselves, while two wrongs don’t make a right we got the three points. Well done lads, gotta get the 3 points in these type of games, COYG

1 Like

Dire for 90 minutes only for Kos’ hand to score the winner. Shitty way to win a game of football but fuck it! 3 points to take back home!

Just hope it’s back to the silky stuff next time.

2 Likes

1-0 to the Arsenal - Classic scoreline.

Glad we got the points but the performance was poor. Real shame injuries have prevented us from excising tactical pluralism. Ramsey, Lucas and Giroud would have been more effective today

1 Like

This game personified the limits to playing Sanchez as CF.

Wholly ineffective apart from a few chances here and there.

1 Like

There’s games you’re glad you missed as a former away regular, but an injury time winner down the right end is a rare experience for a football fan, gutted!

Anyway, for my money Burnley deserved a point there and had all 3 of the best chances created in the game, but a big win in the bag, because somewhere down the line we’ll play better than that and lose, so meh.

Many players had an off day there but the thing that frustrated me most is how dire we continue to be from our corners, must be one of the worst in the league at converting set plays surely…

1 Like

In all honesty Ozil looks lost without Giroud

The one called Cristo lives to make nerveracking threads another day.

3 Likes

Shit game, Burnley deserved more, but you need to win ugly to become champion :ozil2:

1 Like

12 Likes

I wonder if the, erm, “cancer” that is Oxlade-Chamberlain might get any credit for taking on the shot that forced the corner, then being in the right place at the right time to force the winner off Koscielny’s elbow…

6 Likes

Sky’s just gone through it zoomed in & slow motion and it seems Chambo didn’t touch it.

2 Likes

Goal probably shouldn’t have stood, but fuck it who’s complaining ? Burnley deserved a point.

1 Like

Cheesin :arteta: :wenger:

5 Likes

hahahaha Burnley :joy:

Defending very well tbf but still hahahahaha.

AINT NOBODY LIKE KOSCIELNY MAKES ME HAPPY MAKES ME FEEL THIS WAY!

1 Like

As soon as teams as are capable of keeping it very, very tight, we are really struggling to create and score. We’re going to lose points against these kind of opponents during the course of the season.

These kind of games are incredibly boring btw. Waste of time. But sadly 7 out of 10 teams play like this against us.