Burnley vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Average game ,thrilling in the last minutes, but who cares, we got the 3 points, and that’s all that matters in this league.

Fuck the height difference lol Wenger about 8 feet tall and Sanchez 4?? I love those pictures though, that’s what this club is about!

You should care because we’re not going to be always ‘lucky’. Next time a performance like this could mean two points dropped.

This did feel like the kinda game where Giroud up front might’ve been a better option. We got away with it today but we really did lack options today.

Massive three points but a very very difficult afternoon for us in a shocking football match. Elated that we got away with it as cruel as it is on Burnley.

Nah mate. If you keep running backwards and inviting pressure like that it’s almost inevitable one mistake will cost you the game.

Granted, whilst it is the best way to nullify us, it’s also a risky way for lesser teams to play against us.

EXCUSE ME???

1 Like

[quote=“Cristo, post:67, topic:734, full:true”]
EXCUSE ME???
[/quote]That was an Ash Ketchum pulling off an unlikely result style moment, you got lucky for once :cristo:

1 Like

Haha @Mysty this shows you to always wait until full time for any smart comments :wink:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ArsenalTerje/status/782637743243485184

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

[quote=“Calum, post:69, topic:734”]
Haha @Mysty this shows you to always wait until full time for any smart comments :wink:
[/quote]Haha, usually I do and did think I was premature writing it, but the game was a bore anyways, so I thought fuck it. If I end up wrong then I did us a favour, so I’m glad :wink:

Cech/Ospina

Bellerin Koscielny Mustafi Monreal

I love our defence so much. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Such a big fucking boss! Love him!

1 Like

Was never in doubt :slight_smile:

Burnley did well to deny us the middle of the box, one can see how much we struggled to get the ball into most dangerous positions.
One can even see the shape of their backline in the shot map ffs :laughing:

Thats my favourite smash and grab win since we beat Newcastle a few years back with a last minute Vermaelan winner. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Back to earth but without a bang ,lucky win but il take it. We have to think of another way to play when faced with such a team or we will drop points against smaller teams.

Twenty years of Wenger and he embraces Arsenal Dna. 1 0 to the Arsenal. Lucky Arsenal. Boring Arsenal.
Take a bow my son. Sir Henry approves.

1 Like

Why the fuck was Fraudlade claiming the goal? He didn’t even get a touch on the ball

He is the one who shoots Kos in the face (hrrm) :smiley: If Kos isn’t there he scores? Look at about 0:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xk9r4ylLCw&t=52

edit: actually if Kos isn’t there it’s going bang zoom straight to the moon probably lol