Basel v Arsenal (Champions League)

Seriously. I got rid after footy went to BT. It didn’t make sense to pay £70+ per month just for sports. I miss FI also, but meh.
MDC on here is hilarious too.
Plus Calum uploads Goals too.

2 Likes

Top work young Calum :giroud:

2 Likes

Poster of the year, imo .
Calendar year?

If Arsenal win tonight, they will receive roughly 15 times the prize money, than winning the league cup.

In case you were wondering.

— Neil Brooks (@NeilBrooksAFC) December 6, 2016

@NeilBrooksAFC this is just the win bonus for tonight's game btw

— Neil Brooks (@NeilBrooksAFC) December 6, 2016
2 Likes

I suppose that’s why we play fringe players in the league cup

That’s very interesting lol. It’s kind of sad because as supporters we want to see success in the form of cup wins etc. However the money is in being a top 16 team in Europe regardless of whether or not you win anything tangible. When fans say we have no ambition it’s not really true. The clubs definition of ambition is just different from the average fan.

Let’s see how Xhaka - Ramsey works then :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Holding starts. Niceee.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand Wenger. Can we not manage a result without Ozil or Alexis? This is poor management.

1 Like

Playing all of Ozil, Sanchez & Kos in what is effectively a dead rubber :angry: I saw the Southampton League Cup game as more important than tonights game lol.

2 Likes

Victoria Concordia Crescit. We don’t know if PSG will win tonight until their game will not finish.

Holding, Xhakamsey, and Pereth playing has made this game a lot more watchable imo.

More chance one of Sanchez, Ozil & Kos get injured tonight than PSG failing to win.

1 Like

Big chance for Perez and Holding.

Considering we aren’t really resting players like we should have I really hope we put in a good enjoyable performance and get the Win.

1 Like

Bad man management to start Ozil and Alexis.

But I’m glad that we’ll get a chance to see how Xhaka-Ramsey works and how Lucas plays when alongside top quality players.

3 Likes

Wenger pretty much said he was going to play Sanchez so it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. The man is made of iron, he’ll be fine.

I’m glad we have a strong team out, we don’t want any what ifs if Ludo do achieve the unlikely.

1 Like

Why is it bad management? Özil had a rest not too long ago. And if they want to play isn’t it best to keep them happy?

Also, no matter the outcome in the other game it’s important for the team to maintain momentum.

Put simply we have more to lose with them playing than we have to gain.

It’s not bad management at all…

It’s just not aligned with fans that want to finish 2nd.

4 Likes