Arsène Wenger

The whole situation is very sad .
When you see the magnificent Emirates Stadium lit up at night we should be sat at the top of the Premier League table not flirting for a top 4 finish.
Very sad

3 Likes

How much support from fans do you boys and gals recon he has left? Even my most hardcore Wenger loving friends are slowly starting to support a change.

He still has fans?

Yes, he still has… at least 2…

Ty and the optimistic Chris.

He has at least one fan, and the most important.
Kroenke.

More excuses from him:

on how the first transfer window with a new structure at club is working…
The transfer window should be banned to keep our life a bit more focused on football.

In fairness to Arsene, he’s been saying that for two decades.

And I 100% agree.

Wenger would love that! Means he doesn’t ever have to spend money again

1 Like

He’s also been reliant on the winter transfer window for some time. It’s not like he hasn’t had to make key buys in January because the squad was drastically short in numbers in certain positions.

2 Likes

Wenger is a disgrace says Collymore - the man who beats up women!

4 Likes

Why shouldn’t referees be slagged off?

They are not some single mother in middle africa with malnourished kids to feed but she can’t earn money to do so because she has been labelled as a witch & exiled from the village, so she takes her kids, sleeps with a smuggler to hitch a ride to Germany where she is camped for 2 years in immigration camp eventually finding a place in society & earn herself a decent living being a house keeper but life comes back to hit her when her son is at the end of racists chants from Chelsea fans which pushes her son towards the world of hatred & his escape is drugs. The poor mother couldn’t find a way to sort him back to innocent child he was & lost him to overdose. her lifeline was her daughter but she grew up to making duck lips while taking selfie so she turned out no better. I am bored of making up stories now.

you can’t slag off that mother
But you can slag off a well earning referee who has a history of being a cunt.

2 Likes

Where the fuck did that come from? :laughing:

7 Likes

The transfer window should be banned to keep our life a bit more focused on football.

If Wenger focused a bit more on coaching our defence as well as keeping our best players, then his quote might not be so ridiculous.

2 Likes

Doesn’t might accumulating himself for a piss poor job though, does he. Always going on about value for money when he proves time and time again he is pretty much the worst value for money in our club at the moment.

3 Likes

Am I being cynical to think Arsenal could have released this story themselves to appease the fans and make it look like they’re doing something?

2 Likes

No thats definitely a press release he’s been told by the club hah

1 Like

Arsenal don’t ‘release’ stories to appease the fans.

There is also this story

1 Like

#ArseneWengerIsOverParty

#NotMyManager

Surely if we finish the season trophy less and put the top 4, something has to give.

That is an unacceptable season even by Wenger’s current standards and I don’t think his position would be tenable much longer after that.

If we win the Europa, I can see him staying on though. Still hope we do it.

2 Likes