Arsenal vs FC Bayern Munich (UCL 1st K/O Round 2nd Leg)

Never gonna forgive you for this… :rage:

I pulled out a @GunnerGirl ;).

Apart from joke, when we were focused Bayern didn’t really impressed that much.

Arsenal is an house which needs to be bombed and rebuilt, starting with the basis.

2 Likes

Before the organization, there is a big mentally problem, big like the Nicki Minaj’s ass. Lack of trust in themselves.

4 Likes

As much as this meme is generally true, Coquelin stepping to the left as Robben came inside is fucking inexcusable.

Before the game I briefed my dad on Robben, “he runs down the right, cuts inside and shoots with his left for the far side of goal”

If I know that’s what he has done for approximately 12 years then what fucking excuse has this poor excuse for a cunting footballer got?

I know it is hard to prevent him doing what he did sometimes but at least move in the right fucking direction you brainless wanker

11 Likes

:joy:

Stopping Robben to cut in and basically Robben is down to 20% of his full ability.

This may have just been one of the most pathetic attempts of a first game we’ve had in ages. Can’t believe how easy it was for them to score.

Kahn deservedly described us as one of the most passive teams he’s seen in ages, standing off everyone who’s on the ball. Holy shit, I’m done with this team.

7 Likes

Grown to hate this competition in recent years tbh. That is now been replaced with a more honest word fear. All the short comings I know we have get reinforced in this every year.
All the hidings in this round for 6 years coupled with 3 goal surrender to Anderlecht and defeat in the likes of Dinamo Zagreb sum it up.
No way on earth we had the balls, players, tactics, discipline or nous to compete at this level.
Honestly have no interest or desire for a top 4 spot anymore under Wenger.
Even without him a season away from this might do us a favour because right now were damaged goods.

1 Like
4 Likes

I was told Bayern was very average this year @Luca_from_Italy

Luca was right, and what he meant was, we are shitter than average.

1 Like

So frustrating that I have to head to work post these CL games, when all I feel like doing is heading to the pub and smash pints.

1 Like

Youd be an alcoholic without your job then. Silver lining mate.

2 Likes

Just came home from a gig and WAS going to watch a recording. Says it all, really.

And fucketty-fuck, I did ask these tossers nicely for a win.

1 Like

One day u will wake up and realise that the person who inspired was a fraud. only then you will understand that all the positive things in your life were done by you.

1 Like

Arsenal are a laughing stock. There is money there, it’s a myth that there isn’t. Wenger has lost his leadership skills, there’s no invincible streak in him anymore. The Arsenal fans I was talking to today all knew this was going to happen.

:santi:

6 Likes

Man, where do I begin? I’m just not totally used to getting outclassed, out-managed, out thought, just out-everythinged by actual teams. We’re not a team, we’re a loose confederation of soft, directionless, going through the motions sleepwalkers and it’s a fucking shame. A fucking shame.

5 Likes

It’s despicable, and disgusting that loss, however I hate to tell you all Allegri isn’t coming to save us. Neither is any other top manager after Wenger leaves. I do believe Wenger will step down but we aren’t going to be hiring a manager who’s proven as a league winner or regarded as one of the top managers in the world. We will be getting a retread or a relative unknown you can guarantee that. The board are worse than anything Wenger has ever done.

1 Like

It’s pretty clear that both sides have become far too comfortable. A shake up either way is going to do something. What that something is and how long that something lasts is up for debate.