Arsenal vs FC Bayern Munich (UCL 1st K/O Round 2nd Leg)

I’ll also add that one of their goals was offside so we didn’t even catch a break there :roll_eyes:

Great finish by Costa for his goal. Most of the rest were preventable, poor distribution from Ospina on one and slack passing from Mustafi under no pressure for another.

No argument on their penalty, but once again double jeopardy…worst rule in football

Fam Blud Fam… 500+ on the march more joined at the Bears roundabout.

1 Like

Not at least surprised or shocked. REF should have sent Kos off straight away but made a howler. Ox is the only one who can hold his head up high, should have had a peno. Alexis had his worse game in a Arsenal shirt. Bayern picked us apart after the sending off. Good first half but didn’t take our chances. Shameful in the 2nd half.

Sad really more then anything.

You’re talking out of your ass. Again. In the first game, Gibbs clearly handballed the ball off the line, no pen given, no card either. Alonso got the ball today. The red card today was a horrendous decision, but overall we’ve not been treated (much) worse than them. We shipped ten (!) goals in two matches. Trying to make this into some conspiracy is laughable. We must take responsibility for our own fuckups.

14 Likes

That’s the reason why i don’t like germans. They always tend to be cocky and arrogant. They never learn from the past.

16 Likes

I don’t like Italians because they tend to make sweeping, baseless generalisations.

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ET5TVEZxU

1 Like

Rare outing at the Emirates for the banner…

That’s enough OA for you for one day. I’ll unban you in the morning :blush:

6 Likes

If you don’t put up the banner and protest at this moment, you never will.

1 Like

Heard my first phone-in numpty saying Lewandowski dived but the Walcott penalty was nailed on :grimacing:

It was. It’s about one of the most blantant dives I’ve seen when a mans feet just come directly off the ground from the slightest little contact.

2 Likes

Chasing those likes this evening :grin:

1 Like

Tottenham fans out on social media in force tonight :boxing_glove:

Both shouldn’t have been penalties imo. The Lewandowski one was the softest penalty we’ll concede all year.

3 Likes

Yeah actually I overreacted looking at them again. Feel slightly more strongly that Alonso got the ball but the Lewandowski does look a bit feeble :+1:

• they’re gonna hump us , is what i meant
1 Like

He’s not that weak and could’ve ran through on goal easily.

1 Like