Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

Did Wenger not learn from the Fabianski debacle?

Where did this rumor come from? Probably someone trolling the fuck out of a fanatic base thatā€™s known to take the baitā€¦

Either that or he will play Cech and the game will go to pensā€¦RIP :xhaka::hipster:

3 Likes

Aah no wonder you keep flipflopping about Wenger in that case!

:gunnersaurus:

Tbf we won the cup with him and that policy the year we beat Hull.

Guardian, daily mail

1 Like

Flappy almost single-handedly lost us that cup.

Got away with it and played his part in the semi though. History now and winning history at that.

Iā€™d like to think itā€™s mind games to be honest. Though with Wenger you never know.

Cech injured.

How dare Wenger make Cech injured over Ospina???

2 Likes

This is peak Banter Era stuff

Our #1 keeper and two first team CBā€™s ruled out of the fa cup final against the league champions due to injury

3 Likes

Our first choice defence are basically dominoes! :sob:

It could be worse. Injuries to our first choice defenders used to mean Djourou and Silvestre would play.

6 Likes

Jesus fucking christ. Usually you have to restrain injured players from trying to take part in a final but most of our lot are doing their very best to start summer early. I swear we should change our name from the Arsenal to the conscientious objectors.

Say what you will about Alexis but Iā€™ll never hold his desire to play against him. Sure it comes across as petulant from time to time but at least heā€™ll fight to do what he loves, week in week out.

4 Likes

Some good news on the injury front.

1 Like

Fuck me runningā€¦ So, we have Cech, Kos, Mus, Nacho, and Gibbo out? Am I missing anyone?

Ox and Bellers at wing back. Always wanted to see how this would work. Feel it has the potential to be very good

What happened to Monreal!?

Assumed since Ox is playing left wing backā€¦ is he playing ahead of Nacho? Damning.

Nacho will have to be one of the CBs :wink:

3 Likes